Reviews for Playtime
Catie weasley chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I am seriously falling in love with you...erm your stories that is! The portrayal of this is fanfuckingtabulous! Simply marvelous work! I never thought that Crabbe and Goyle only did Draco's bidding because he was smarter than them and I adore this heartwarming backstory that shows that Draco has a heart-or at least did at one point.
SiriusMarauderFan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Very cute. I never thought of how Draco met dumb and dumber. I just figured they always knew each other, what with their parents running in the same circles.

Good job! )
The One Who Creeps You Out chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Yes, Draco, you damn well better shine.
SugarDevil chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
OMG! That was so cute! I'm glad you wrote that, it just brightened up my day (er, night).

Daintress chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
This is marvelous! I really like it: It puts in perspective how they got to be friends without getting close. And why Draco would stay friends with them even as a teenager. Hope you keep it up! If you get a minute, check out my fics, too!
whipper chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
this fic was recommended to me by a friend and i have no problems understanding why. great ficlet!
Niu chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Finally someone gives this relationship the time of day. Excellent fic, I can completely imagine every bit of it in the Potterverse :)
istima chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Wow, this is lovely. I love Crabbe and Goyle friendship stories and the connection between them here is beautiful. Malfoy is so cute as hyperactive 6 years old!
Antigone Q chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
Hey, this was nice! I love stories about the H.P. characters as little kids, and this is a great insight as to why the Draco/Vincent/Gregory friendship might have formed!
thedragonchaser chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
my compliments on a masterpeice of work
clicks chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
perfect. and very clever.
npetrenko chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Foxglove Chant chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Dear Lord, that's beautiful. Exquisite, really. And so sad, because you have to wonder what happened to beautiful, shining Draco later on, and to Vincent and Gregory's inherent decentness. But I love the idea that they had this pure relationship as children before politics got to them. Thank you.
26028 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I've probably reviewed this months ago, but another time can't hurt. And I always have wondered what's going on with Crabbe and Goyle. Malfoy seems to mean the world to them, but he doesn't often treat them as more than his exclusive property. Macnair's line that he must be lonely to be playing with them was very telling. I like this story.
Pixel chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
*positively melts* That is the sweetest fic ever!

I love your characterization of Draco!

Oh, and the way they all became friends... it just makes me feel all warm and happy!