Reviews for Missing Love
Moosaurus chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
would you update already! its killing me!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 11 . 10/9/2005
OMG I'm really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work. Update soon ok? I wanna find out who fired off the gunshot and why.
anonymous Jewel chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
Update soon! This fic is too good to just leave hanging! Great job so far!- keep writing, and all that jazz!
Tinkerbell chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
well this story's good but so much damn suspense! I really do hope that Joey finds Mai *he'd better* and poor Joey i mean i can't even believe it! will you please update i need to know what's going to happen!
Lynn10 chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
Wow, you update very quickly. It may not seem that way to you, but it certainly does to me!

Now, to comment on your chapters. First of all, they were short! lol. But that's okay; they're your chapters. The spelling greatly improved on each of them (and yay! Back to reviewer comments! Gotta love those).

And the latest chapter was definately cliff-hanging. Are you killing off your characters one by one? Hmm...

I'm a little frightened to say 'update soon!', because if I do, I will be three chapters behind again. Lol! Nevertheless, update...! :)

*Lynn*
Moosaurus chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
hi! i luv ur story. its so different from other stories. update soon. :)
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
Tinkerbell chapter 11 . 6/22/2005
I'm sorry to say but this story is not the best ever.I mean for god's sake Joey lost his wife and his poor lil' daughter! If I were Joey I'd be crying my eyes out! So Joey better find Mai or else...
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
YAY! U LIKE MY KIRBY DANCE! Oh, yeah, u like rediculous fics? I wanna type a few.
MuggleMagic chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
its me again, this was a great chapter! i wonder what happened...update ASAP.
AnzuAngel chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
em hehe thanx! and i like your pen-name too hehee and plz plz plz plz more romance Yami/Tea! plz plz plz! i like your fic very much! and good chapter!
Jennifer chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
Your story is awsome so far,please update soon,ASAP!
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
Nice chapter! Did you ever hear of this show Lost? This

really reminds me of it.

Update!

Death Angel
Moon'sHope chapter 11 . 6/19/2005
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
MuggleMagic chapter 10 . 6/17/2005
omg! a gunshot! update soon!