Reviews for Come What May
raindropsX chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
fantastic story just like before. please continue it

i know that many people like long reviews but sometimes less is more. fantastic story
Christina B chapter 10 . 10/3/2005
I just read this story and its predecessor and I really like it. I wonder what Cassandra will think of Montmarte. Update soon! :-)
xoxo yourstruly chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
*gasp* YAY! After catching up, I am completely requesting another chapter. *broad grin* lol. Really good story
Etiquette Darling chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
well I like it so far but it seems to be moving a bit slowly, but hey I'm just really impaitent... very impatient... so keep on writing away!
Youngling chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
Wow! This was a cool chapter! I love it I love it! Keep it coming! Its so good!

Love Ya,

coco chapter 9 . 7/27/2005
the idea of satine and christian's child dealing with satine's past is quite interesting. your story is a bit unfocused though. you spend a lot of time on conversations explaining events, and little on exploring how each of the characters would deal with the situation you have created. though cassandra's reaction and growth is important, you might want to deal more with satine and christian's reactions. how does cassandra's discovery of satine's past make satine deal with issues about herself that she may have chosen to try to forget. how does this effect her relationship with christian. furthermore, how are chariatian and satine similar or different to how they were at the moulin rouge - how have they been changed by their life together with a child. i would suggest foregoing a complicated plot about cassandra's travels as it is easy to become bogged down in the details. instead emphasize a few defining events in her struggle to come to terms with her mother's history. the reunion between cassandra and her parents should not be a one chapter thing. it should be a growing process for all characters that may provide a richer story than cassandra's daring adventures in paris.
BaileyS93 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
But...Satine died. W/e. It's lookin' really good. I love the idea about Cassandra. But another thing, is Christian the father? And if not, then is the Duke?
QueStionM4rK2 chapter 8 . 7/13/2005

I'll give you a couple of ideas, right now. Cassandra is in Paris and she searches for the Moulin Rouge and learns the play script. All she memorizes is her mother's parts. Toulouse and everyone else finds her and she lies and says her parents are with her. That would work for maybe two chapters. Will you use my idea?

QueStionM4rK2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005

Question. Is Cassandra Satine's daughter? And is Christian her father?

blackbirdxsinging chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
I don't mean to be rude, but if you want to become a writer, then you should keep your chapter's in a plan. AnimalWriter1 has a very tight shcedual. People work hard to be authours and if you want to become one, this should be more important then Sims2. Make bigger chapters with more descriptive words. f you have writers block, I suggest that you read other peoples stories and mix them together with your own Ideas. For good examples, Check out AnimalWriter1's stories in the Tamora Peirce folder. Since you have such a busy and difficult life, keep a notebook or journal and write your problems down. Then combine your problems with your story, and you have a good chapter. Make bigger chapters please and don't delay with Sims2...Even though it is a really cool game!

Etiquette Darling chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
Keep one writing... or I will throw my shoes at you (takes off ugg boot and hits it againts palm threateningly) hehehe any way just kieep writing!
the Jersey Girl Next Door chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
OMGSH i loved ur first story n i really love this one please post another chapter as soon as i can but i also know how hard it is to do somthing wen being put under pressure or something like tht

the jersey girl next door
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
I liked it! Write more soon!
L chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
Yay! you updated! I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!

Etiquette Darling chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
just keep writing just keep writing what do we do we rite write... this is Realy Good!