Reviews for Dinner and Dancing
MJENTRN chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH! AND WANTING MORE! THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
GREAT EPISODE! SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST GIFTED, ME? I GREATLY ENJOY READING THEM. I'M NEW TO THE SITE! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ENTERTAIN US HUNGRYSOUL.
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
The story was amazing. I dont think that R-rated sequel os a good idea though :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i think you should write the R rated sequel:) u did a fantastic job on this fanfic:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
You should defiantly write the sequel!:) I would love to know what happened at jacks apartment!:) lol
em shorty chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i really like this story but i would like to see a sequel but not an r rated one.
Bekky1997 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hi I hope that you do make more chapters because I would really like to know what happens at jacks apartment and then how sue will tell Lucy and tara and how jack will tell bobby d and myles. (not that he should tell myles) lol.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I've wondered what happened at that dinner... Haha. Cute!
futuremrshudson chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
love it
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
u gonna do the sequal? i like sue/jack
Pikados chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Cute. :)
CAG's pupil chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was just beautiful and so them or so what I would hope they would be!
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Please don't. This world has too much of that junk as it is. Anyway, I can finally say this! WELL WRITTEN! This is at least my third one-shot to read in this category and it seems like all the other ones are hardly anything done well. But I CAN say it for you!
Acadien Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I think u sould add a sequel
Kate chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Nice. I hope there is going to be a sequal... or a next chapter? Doesn't matter to me. :)