Reviews for Wasn't Meant To Be
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh! You so had me there chica! I seriously thought it was Chris she was thinking about and feeling bad for letting go/using. I could have sworn it was...But now that I saw it wasn't it's so good to see that she's with Chris and he loves her, and she's going to give him a chance. Absolutely brilliant. It's wonderful. I love it. :)
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
How awesome. Nice swerve there. I fell into it just like the others. I so thought Chris was the one she was thinking over, so when I got to the end, I was pleasantly surprised. Awesome job here! That's an awesome song by Maroon 5, by the way.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Beautiful! At first I was confused and I thought that Chris was the one Stephanie was thinking about... And then I got to the end and found out it wasn't and I was so happy! *Sigh* You're such an awesome writer! Can I have your autograph? LOL!
wwechic1619 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
that was totally cute! I cant wait to read like all of your stories! but omg i totally thought that it was chris at first lol awsome
aussiewrestlingfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this story.

Carolyn

Australia
Kay chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Damn, you got me! I just knew she was missing Chris. That was absolutely one excellent one shot and I wouldn't mind seeing you do more of these;-)
lilrocky80 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
please update soon.
cheri chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Aw what a sweet story it let us see the love she had for Hunter, but the love that was there all that time for her by Chris.
coors1977 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
...and who wouldn't love that smile more than H's? This was super-I totally figured it was Chris she was pining after, so that was a good little swerve. Great job on this; hope to read more from you soon.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
aw so cute!:D Post more soon;)
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Heh, you had me thinking that it was Chris she was talking about. I thought that it was going to be, but it wasn't, and I really enjoyed it. Chris was so sweet at the end, just wanting a chance from Stephanie, and I'm glad that she is going to give him a chance, and that she wants Chris. Great story. :)
StephanieIrvine chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Well Damn it, I loved this! The emdimg was so sweet. I really liked the line 'Hunter had treated her like his queen; Chris treated her like she was his everything.' and the last line was great.

Great writing!

Jodi
Cough Cough chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
that was really good. the whole time i thought she was thinking about chris, but she wasn't. sneaky. very very sneaky. if that was your intention then it worked, well on me anyway. i'm sometimes pretty dense. well good job once again. hope to read more soon.

peace