Reviews for So Much For The Hanyou's Happy Ending
Like ur story so far.
Evee chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Riiiiiiiiiiin! 3
HelleBelle chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Aww kagome she so stuck in her era she doesn't realize that in the feudal era they do things much different until she looks upon Sango .
HelleBelle chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I hope they can have a family
HelleBelle chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Oh that was a chump move Kagome LOL
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
WOW! Your one of the many people who got the name Kaede right! Congradulations!
meghanmoo chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Okay I know you are done with this story but I wanna guess...this is for chapter 15...I think sesshy knows he is eventually have sex with little rinny poo so if she gets prego he would want his HALF-BREED kid to have a legacy when he's gone...am I right?
meghanmoo chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
You dirty dog you! Kagome is taking birth control! I thought something was wrong with her!
Lizzie chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
I really enjoy this story! The plot is really interesting and gripping, but sadly, I do have a complaint. I wish that you had made this a story in your own world with your own characters, because it simply doesn't mesh well with the established Inuyasha world. Kagome being threatened by Seshoumaru because of her pregnancy? Fine, she'd pop through the well and go to the future, get excellent prenatal care for her fetus and wait for Inuyasha to come. The chapter with Inuyasha being locked in a cell was very unrealistic to me. No cell can hold him even without his sword! There have been times in the series where he kicked through walls, or sliced through stone! Don't get me wrong, this fic is well written and I do enjoy it; it just doesn't feel quite like an Inuyasha story to me. Keep writing!
Minirowan chapter 28 . 8/10/2011
...wow. This was amazing! I loved every bit of it, but now I want to look up hybrids and how they're infertile and if changing into a human would affect the DNA in his gametes.

...Now I'm obsessed with biology again. Wonderful.

In any case the one thing I'm not very comfortable with is Sesshoumaru mating with Rin. It's a little weird, you have to admit. But, that's my only slight against this story. It makes fir great drama though!

Again, great work!
adamant barrage chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
This is my "correction if ur wrong" lol. Inuyasha, counting the time he was sealed, is 200 years old. This is revealed, though not out right said, in the 3rd movie when we learn that Inu no Taisho has been dead for about 200 years. B/C he died on the night of Inuyasha's that would make Inu-kun 200, 150 not counting the time he spent sealed.

Awesome story btw. I'm really enjoying it _ Sorry im such an obsessive stiff! lol :D
Aries55 chapter 27 . 1/8/2010
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. This is, by far, the best Inuyasha fan fiction I have read in years. You are extremely talented and I wish you all the best with your future stories. This story kept me on the edge of my seat, and after spending two days reading both this, and "With Arms Wide Open" I am so happy to have found them. :D Thank you so much for writing these! I look forward to your future stories!
Taraah36 chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
wow talk about one hell of a story ..just think if the average person had to go through that all the time just to be with the one they love ..talk about a hard knock life ..anyway im glad they finally ended up together ..however wat disappointed me was sesshomaru being able to revive rin .. even though they are my favore couple i think you should have made him suffer ..because of his own stupidity he lost what was important to him i think it would have been better had he not been able to revive her ..then he could have lived with his own mistakes eternally.. anyway im off to the sequel