Reviews for Redemption
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This is a good story so far, a bit long btu should be good. i cant wait to see what happens to Terra in this.

Green Gallant.
xLauren chapter 13 . 1/31/2005
Great story, I can't wait for the sequel!
Infamous One chapter 13 . 12/6/2004
Well,that was an unexpected ending with Terra,although Slade actions were spiteful,he seemed rather merciful in allowing his former apprentice to live.
Lance Arkel chapter 13 . 12/2/2004
Wow. You sure know how to write action and suspense. With that huge battle lasting over a day... i couldn't stop reading. The climax just kept growing and growing. Very nice job. You have to write a sequal to this story. I encourage you to keep writing. You got a real talent for plot and suspense. Not to mention your action scenes are well writen. For what i hope is constructive critisizm, try to not over do it with some of the character's personalities. You kept them all in character most of the time. There were just a few spots where you seemed to take it over the top. For example, when starfire was fighting in the tower and she was yelling about all the rooms. It did seem like something Star would do; it was just a little over the top. A little work on Star and Rae (which i understand weren't really a main focus of the story) and maybe Cy could help, but awsome job with the rest of the characters, especially Slade. You wrote him well. All in all, awsome job. I hope to see more from you.
KumiAkitsuri548548 chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
YAY!. That Was Such A Good Story. I Cried On Those Last Two chapters.
DemonicK chapter 13 . 11/23/2004
Awesome. Plain and simple, no more to say.
Infamous One chapter 10 . 11/19/2004
Hm,I have a bad feeling for our resident mercenary,Slade.I think he's in deep doo doo now.

This has been one heck of an exciting story,I'm just a pacing freak to see the ending.
KumiAkitsuri548548 chapter 10 . 11/19/2004
Pretty Good Chapter!. But Even If Cartoon Network Or The Makers Of Teen Titans Got This In They Probally Wouldn't Make This An Episode. But Great story so Far!.
Infamous One chapter 9 . 11/17/2004
This is a well written and very entertaining story,and YES we can tell you like writing the villian, make him effectively charming and creepy at the same time,exactly the way he should be portrayed.
DemonicK chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
Rock on, Death Scythe. Once again, no grammar or spelling errors, no areas that were slow to read. You've got this down to an art.
wrrohm chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
DARN IT! DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT! WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME WITH THE MYSTERIOUSNESSNESS OF THESE PEOPLE? Cough cough...ahem...anyways, a great chapter. Glad to see you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Vinya chapter 8 . 11/13/2004
O! Update, update, update! I'm loving this, really. I /need/ too see thier reactions.
KumiAkitsuri548548 chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
Great Chapter!. There Is So Much Suspense!. I Have A Fanfic Of Sailor Moon.
heatherjwood chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
E! *claps insanely*

I admit, I was hoping for some more Slave Beast boy, you know, forced to do his bidding; but now I /really/ want to see the Titan's reactions!

So, if BB takes her back to the tower, he's supposed to be all secretive about it... right? And if he leaves her their, to Slade's... how should I say, 'tender mercies', then he can tell his friends? Ouch!

Curious though, if BB was to go through Raven's mirror into her mind... could he tell her about the plot there? I mean, it's not like Slade can read her thoughts. ...Well, he might, I guess nobody really knows.

Update, update, update, /plez/?
KumiAkitsuri548548 chapter 7 . 11/11/2004
That Is A Good But Scary Fic. Terra Came Back?. I Just Read Chapter 7.