Reviews for A moment's kindnesss
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
rey9gesr9gre0gfd ivc fdg

SO CUTE. And sad, especially near the end :(

I love this fic. Have read itbefore and what not but...

...

I love this fic XD
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Awesome one-shot. Hah, I love the idea of a little Baralai. The older version's cute enough as it is. :p

Keep it up! _
luoshenhua chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I like this concept! The only thing wrong is that Yuna wouldn't have the earring yet; the blue tuff at the end of the earring is from Kimahri's own fur, and he has yet to meet Yuna at this point.
mffd chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
kmklmlkmnn
AwkwardLastWords chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*sniffle* that was the cutest thing I have ever read!
darkskysong chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Rei, this is just the cutest story. You do write well when you want to and you should all the time.
Casey chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I really like this its really good they should make it a sphere that u find in ffx-2 that would have been nifty. you obviously want yuna and baralai to fall in love. it would be interesting but i think baralai is to quiet and unfun the saying oposites attract works because yuna falls for Tidus.
Sirea the Beautiful Disaster chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Aw, how sweet! You really have a talent! YUNALAI FANS UNITE! WOO HOO! S
m-kun chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
very good for the first chapie _ update soon! and...aw...dun be sad baralai you will see you someday P !
Yuna-flowering chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
if it's a prequel to since the beginning of time you should tie this in somewhere! Have Baralai suddenly have a flashback and remember Yuna from all those years ago. Really cute and bittersweet :) update the other one soon! :)
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 11/7/2004