Reviews for Third Chances
griffenvamp chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
so when are you going to update this story and have ranma find out he is a father? plus please update your other story;s too thank you for wrighting them i really enjoyed them
loaned chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
. Cool story. Polygamy...what a concept!. You seem to favor a shampoo/nabiki/ram,apairing for this and I like how you're throwing it out there. good job and keep up the good work!
neo82 chapter 10 . 11/24/2006
awesome story so far...cant wait for more.
Babs Yerunkle chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
I must assume that you mean for the "all three" option to succeed here. First, given the beginning, and the strong focus on Nabiki (and her "situation"), it would be tragic if she didn't win. At the same time, the growing closeness and friendship of the girls would be wasted (in a writing sense) if something didn't come of it.

This is definitely one of the most innovative "fix all of Ranma's problems" situations I've seen. Particularly with the solution in progress for both Kodachi and Akane (even if not accomplished), and good advice having been given to both Ryouga and Mousse.

In fact, at this point, I'm wondering if everything is going TOO well. Of course, Ranma is still incredibly stressed out, but no matter what happens, nearly everyone should be content (at worse) or thrilled (at best).

And we've seen some excellent growth - actually among all the female characters, but among Nabiki most strongly (which makes sense, since this is her story). Oh, right, this is HER third chance, isn't it? Not Ranma's.

In any case, Nabiki has shown her nobility and selflessness clearly, which is why she deserves to win. I think Shampoo and Ukyou now also need to have similar opportunities for noble self-sacrifice. And with things going all too well, at the moment, it occured to me...

What if Shampoo and/or Ukyou found out about the pregnancy. (That makes a nice cliffhanger on its own.) For them to deserve co-wife status, they have to take the noble path, privately seeing Ranma and insisting that if he doesn't marry Nabiki, he can't marry them either. Or perhaps insisting that he HAS to marry Nabiki. Or some such mess-up. They need to sacrifice themselves.

Then they'll be worthy. And being worthy, he'll have to take them all.

(Now, how can we sneak Konatsu into the bed?)
anon chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
WOW! great story so far, I hope you update soon! What a great idea, and a pregnant nabiki too!
DCWestby chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
Excellent progress on this story, it is coming together, keep it up.
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
yo
sadfru chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Just reading this story know and decided to throw in my two cents for the story ideas at the bottem of the chapter, idea 2) and 5) are my favourites for continueing/writing, 2) because I have yet to see a Ranma fic that has a redo to hie actual birth or even done well, and 5) because I think it would be good especially having Ranko try and get Ranma to see her as a mate and how she would react with the others treatment of him, always do love having the NWC gang get there ass beat down.

:) Peace
tomdj1701 chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
Just read all 10 chs., and I have to save I loved what you have so far and looking forward to ch 11.
Lumias chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
Shampoo's Nabiki's and Ukyo's oh my... all for poor ranma.
Upgrade chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
Always nice to see Ranma using his brain.
WillLeung chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
great chapter, really enjoy these nabiki fics, look forward to the next update!
Trugeta chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
Very good. Looking forward to more.
Ysolde chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Ecellent so far. I like this one quite a bit, just didn't have a chance to read it yet.
borg rabbit chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
A small suggested change. Rouge is red and though assume is just a little way from assumption I would make a presumption by adding a slight change:

And to think that those rouges at the hospital dare assume to prevent me from seeing her.

And to think that those rogues at the hospital dare presume the right to prevent me from seeing her.

What do you think? Assume or presume, I think there is an argument for each. Assume makes an ass out of you and me, but presume implies...I don't know what it implies. Oh hell.

Ciao,