Reviews for Third Chances
dennisud chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
Good 'bridging chaper moving the story along.

Now will come I think sooner that nabiki's secret or Trump is revealed. What will Ranma and the other girls do, Will it drive nabiki away just at the wrong time, maybe while Taro shows up or some other meany to threten her?

Should be a fun write and read!

dennisud
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
Looks like things are getting more complicated, and can't wait to see what happens next time, and how the girls might resolve everything, or what Ranma might do instead.
Bobboky chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
awesome
Wulfenbach chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
sheesh! Direct ties to the Emporer!
JohnnyG chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
Nice job. Keep up the great work.

Best,

JohnnyG
Wulfenbach chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How could I have missed THIS one from all your fics, eh?
James Axelrad chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
really awsome fic

by the way, are you going to have akane spill it to nabiki when she visits?
Silverscale chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
Great update. Keep it up.
AzureSky123 chapter 10 . 3/27/2006
Nice chapter
Joustingforcancer chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
You know, I've got to say that I'm liking your storie's more and more. I'm a total grammar nazi, but even the occasional lapse in that department hasn't been able to put me off your fics. I'm hooked. Totally hooked. Something about them, about the pain that Ranma (specifically Ranma) feels in many of your fics, resonates in me. I know that feeling of absolute helplessness, that feeling of not knowing where to go or who to talk to. Pain is the most powerful emotion next to love; even hate takes a back seat to pain. Hate is spawned by pain. I'm glad that I finally decided to open up one of your fics and give it a chance earlier today. It's lead to me staying up well past my bedtime (thank god my boy's are with their mom tonight, otherwise I'd be useless come breakfast time...let's not even think about the diaper changes for my toddler), reading every fic I could find on your profile page which had Ranma 1/2 in it. Keep up the great work!
Joustingforcancer chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
Well, I've read a couple of your other fics, and I'm finding that I like the idea's you come up with. However, there's something in this chapter that bothers me. As a father of two boys, I can tell you that aspirin is dangerous to fetuses, as is ibuprofen(the generic name for Advil). The only painkiller that pregnant women are advised to take is tylenol, as it's the only painkiller on the market that isn't known to kill or damage unborn babies. I don't know why, but I felt the need to bring that up. Which is pretty ridiculous, considering that it's an anime fanfic and realism rides in the back of the bus. But there it is. That's really the only bitch I have with this story. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more.
dragon-game chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
WillLeung chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
wow, that was an amazing end to the chapter, i am definitely looking forward to your next chapter!

also, does this have a small connection with the alternate reality of the story "The Reborn"?

quoting from said story:

"There, within the viewing portal of the Gates of Time, lay the boy, a katana through his chest, and thrust into him by the girl he had married, crying about how his perverted self would never embarrass her again." - Chapter 1

i look forward to ur next update!
Morden Night chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
God damn it! Another incomplete story that is good. It seems none of the good ones ever have endings these days. Please finish this one as well. I'm starting to know how some of my own readers feel as I read through your fiction. Thanks for the good read. I hope you update soon... or at all... just so long as you do I'll be happy.
crystlshake chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
Lots of good character stuff in this story. The part with Nodoka and Kodachi at the Kuno mansion with the follow up with Sasuke was really moving. It added a lot of character depth to all three. The same can be said when the preasure on Shampoo was revieled. Its suprising what even a little piece of information can do to drasticly change how someone or something is percieved. Having Shampoo tease Ranma was a great way to continue to characterize and releive some of the ambient tension and serious mood. I look forward to the next chapter to see where the new fiance brigade goes with their new comraderie. That and the eventual reintroduction of Tachi and what lengths the cast will go to to try reeling him back into reality.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »