Reviews for To Seek The Truth
TheMello chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very nice! I didn't spot any grammar or punctuation errors, which I don't mind telling you is such a relief, but I'll keep my eyes open!
AstrateMoon chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
hi this chapter was really interesing. i can't wait what happens next. keep up the good work. bye until next time please update thank you.
Moon-Baby chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
lol i like it

i like the balmung/usagi pairing
solsere chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love it!animecorner-105449lease update! I'm voting for Balmung-Usagi. XD I loved Usagi's clueless-ness. So cute. And poor Balmung, having to explain everything more than a few times to her. lol.
Sugarpony chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh, wow! That was awesome! There are way too few of these around. I see you haven't updated in a long time, though. Please continue!

~Sugarpony
BabySerenity not signed in chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Rawr! Update Rawr!

Its been over a year now, and I'm in love with this fic. Balmung/Usagi. *sob* Please update.
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
... You know this would've been a good one-shot... But it's a continuation... *cries* And... You haven't updated! For nearly a year! *cries some more* It's... Agonizing! But luckily I just read it, because I just found it... So if you are kind and really love your readers, please update! It's would be appreciated! Look! Twenty-eight reviews for this one chapter! That practically demands for you to make a second! So please, update soon!
shayne malfoy chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Balmung/Usagi all the way...they are just too cute together...
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Hm... I think she should go with Bulmug. And please continue! I love it! I don't really see much .hack crosovers with Sailor Moon. So update and remember Usa x Balmug!
themoonmaiden chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This chapter rocks! Usagi's naivete is cute. And this Balmung guy (sorry, I'm not familiar with .Hack) sounds like a dreamboat ;

And your descriptions are great! I was able to follow/understand the story even though, as I've said, I'm clueless when it comes to anything .Hack.

Is Usagi a senshi in this fic? And if she is, what's the SM timeline? Just wondering...

I didn't see any prob regarding grammar and all that. Once again, great job!
De dromer chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
that was a cute story!
blank chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
write more
BlueRedemption chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Hehhe! Ooh! I want Balmung/Usagi.

My story might end up being Kite/Usagi. So at elast all the readers in can be content since there are two different pairings, ne?

You got heaps of reviews! I hope I get just as many!

Keep on writing will ya? I'm adding this to my favs!
Lady Serenity chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
u did a really good job. in this story, will Usagi become even better in, 'The World.' i don't know about the paring up part, but both are VERY cute. :) anyways i hope u do't stop...
Lucie chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
MORE! lUV IT, hahaa, never played the game before, but I'm getting a good feel about it from ur story, update soon! Please!