Reviews for Fallen
Kyuriko chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Oh, something totally different from Yukijurou? I like it. You should focus more on the PMK characters too, since it's a PMK fanfiction. I'd like to see this version of Kimiko interact with Tetsunosuke.

Ah, maybe I should start watching this fic too, ne?
Kyuriko chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
So, this is the ending to Yukijurou? It's so sad. Did they have to kill Okita's and Jarenna's son? And I thought Kimiko and Susumu had something going for a moment, too, but I guess she still hasn't given up on him. I wish we could have seen a little more from Okita's view on how it all ended, though. I guess I should have expected such a tragic ending, because of the Shinsengumi history, but I really didn't want it to end so sad! (Are you going to leave this last chapter here, or will you post it in the Yukijurou story, too?)

- Kaori
senbi chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Lol, interesting technique showing us the (sob) ending first. Very tragic... but I think you got the formula down pat. Knowing the end doesn't stop me from wanted to read about the events leading up to it. Are u intending to continue?

-sen-chan
ionegirl 2lazy 2sign in chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
WOW! I like the story, kinda like a sub story for Yukijurou . . . i like it. No really, i gotta tell you though it's really sad how you ended it, . . . "laughs Then crys" Mines gonna be sadder once i get THERE! Hey i know! help me with my story, that's something you could repay me for yeah that's a GREAT IDEA! since on my next chapter i only have like three pages in 3 months. . . sad ain't it?

~ione