Reviews for A Reason
Malkin Nott chapter 28 . 10/11
I think you set up the ending a bit more perfectly than you originally intended. The battle and revelation was... the heart of the last three chapters. Dragging it out would have taken the power of it, I think. The way you ended it all on what I think was Draco and Hermione’s wedding with Fred cracking jokes? That was pretty good. Perhaps needed a bit more clarification. To ya know, give a clear picture of the scene.
Malkin Nott chapter 24 . 10/11
This chapter makes me hear the score and lyrics to “One Day More” from Les Miserables. And the tears keep coming!
Malkin Nott chapter 23 . 10/11
This chapter brought tears to mine eyes. I have been having trouble expressing what I felt with each chapter I read in this story. But for this chapter? I really wanted to let you know how you simply tug at my heartstrings!
danydanybb chapter 28 . 9/16
So obsessed with this story! The flashbacks! the character! Everything is perfection! Love it! :)
coffee-addicted chapter 9 . 8/5
HAHAHAHA that was freaking hilarious.
Oh my gosh. This chapter was amazing. The puppets, the almost confession, typical Dumbledore ruining important moments. Amazing.
Nina chapter 28 . 4/13
Wohooo! Well done girl!
delicatecherry chapter 28 . 8/4/2016
A really nice story with an interesting plott. A little bit of editing more carefully and it could be even better!
CJ chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
The three part chapter was confusing but it was great how everything came together in the end . You put a lot of thought into it. What a writer. You creativity is fundamental.
CJ chapter 24 . 5/20/2016
Ginny and Remus is a weird pairing. It's even more weird than Snape and Hermione. Why doesn't Harry sleep on the couch instead of the bath tub?
CJ chapter 23 . 5/20/2016
I thought Draco and Harry slept together. I guess Draco and Hermione are going to be sleeping together.
CJ chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
Their world is kind of fun and spooky at the same time.
CJ chapter 21 . 5/20/2016
Why not just attack Draco by himself and kill him? Kill each one of them alone, like Ron was.
CJ chapter 21 . 5/19/2016
Voldemort is killing off everyone?
CJ chapter 20 . 5/18/2016
Hermione needs to stop hitting people.