Reviews for A Reason
saoyedaoez01 chapter 28 . 11/8/2019
Never a dull moment when one is with Fred Weasley. All the characters from the light side are heroes including Draco, but when I think about it I believe the true heroes of this story are Narcissa Malfoy and Blaise Zabini.

I enjoyed this fic very much. Thanks.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 27 . 11/8/2019
Oh, my. That was terrible of Lucius. What a heartbreaking scene. A father consumed by power and prejudices. I admire Narcissa Malfoy.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 26 . 11/8/2019
Oh, my. Is she going to survive? Harry and Draco would be so lost without her. :( I have my fingers crossed.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 25 . 11/8/2019
Draco’s kind words to Harry at the end. Loved it. He seems to be at peace at the moment.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Enjoyed this chapter. Such a heavy burden to carry. I hope they all survive. Molly’s an example of a very strong and brave woman and Ginny is showing signs of her mother’s strength and bravery. Poor Blaise Zabini. I wish he would regain his health and have a happy life with his friend Draco.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 23 . 11/8/2019
I love the last part where Fred yells they should have put up a Silencing charm and now Harry wants to where he’s going to sleep. :)
saoyedaoez01 chapter 22 . 11/8/2019
Love this whole chapter. Warms might heart when there’s a civil conversation going on between Harry and Draco. Gives me hope that everything will be ok in the Wizarding World after a couple of psychos disappear completely from the Wizarding World.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 21 . 11/8/2019
Oh, my. MacNair? Would he be the one that was in Hermione’s home? And why did Draco speak to him? Are they friends or Draco was just warning him. I’m surprised MacNair just didn’t kill him on the spot. I wonder what triggered in Draco when he saw Blaise that made him run off to talk to MacNair. Was Blaise on V’s side or the side of the light? Very sad scene where Draco visits his mom. Love this chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 20 . 11/8/2019
Some things were just meant to be. There’s a reason for everything. And I hope it reaches Draco and Harry fully. It seems like it is. As Fred said if Ron had not died then it would’ve been Hermione so how do they deal with that if that had happened. Very trying for them all. I’m trying to accept Remus and Ginny as a pair. It looks like they’ll be good for each other. Remus seems like a broken man like Draco. :( Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 18 . 11/8/2019
Beautifully written.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 17 . 11/8/2019
Heartbreaking scene betw Fred and Ron. The melancholy tone betw Lupin and Draco as if they were planning their death more than for battle.:( Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 12 . 11/7/2019
I love Snape. I actually can picture his expressions in this chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 10 . 11/7/2019
So Harry loves Hermione and Draco loves Hermione? Well, sounds like we have a bit of a problem on our hands don’t we? I wonder if Ron loves her, too. Hmmm.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 9 . 11/7/2019
Funny chapter. Love the scene where Draco shouts at Hermione looking for his clothes and more men popping into Hermione’s room. Wizarding World really could use cell phones so as to at least give a heads up to the person that they would be apparating to their home instead of appearing all of sudden. Not good for privacy purposes and safety. ;) Love this chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 8 . 11/7/2019
Nice little reunion I guess. Lol. This should be interesting. I hope all four of them are alive and in one piece by the end of the next chapter. Let’s see. ;)