Reviews for The Dragon Dungeon
Alexander Wright chapter 9 . 6/26/2008

You must continue! YES YES YES!

Oh, yeah. I like Star Trek and Star Wars. I'm not used to seeing people who like both, especially not girls. My mother is a Trekkie (Trekker, whatever), but she likes Star Wars better. (Traitor!)

Alright, back on topic.

Continue the series or I will shove Dr. McCoy out an airlock!
Hiphopyogi chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
Continue! Does Harry's sudden grammar-obssession possibly be meant to foreshadow Aunt Josephine?
Georgina of Dragons chapter 9 . 6/14/2007
this is a wicked story,please update.
loony'n'weaslby chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
"late father's cousin's wife's brother's former roommate."isn't that from spaceballs
Panda Luff chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
“I’m not going to harm a hair on any Potter’s head, even though you have plenty.” He eyed Hermione’s bushy hair.

That was absolutely 'brilliant'!

Ok, I'll stop stealing your quotes now.

This is even better than the sinister start!
Panda Luff chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That...was hilarious! XD
Paradocks chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
Hey good story! Amusing and pays tribute to both books. Also, the characters aren't just the Baudelaire Orphans with different names. They still basically keep the same personality and group dynamic as in the Harry Potter books. My only complaint is in the later chapters the writing gets a litte sloppy. What I mean by this is sentances or plot points are missing or forgetting to change names (i.e. Stephano to Nicholai). As exciting as it is to finish a chapter and update, I recommend rereading it at least once before posting. Keep up the good work.
visualpurple chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
Yes! I am very proud of you PearlGirl! Hooray! I love this story, its so funny! You need to update it even more often!
Queenofinsanity chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
YAY! The story's back the story's back! YAY! now keep posting.
xxmidnightxxmoonxx chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Oh my God, you have to update very, very soon! This is an awesome story, and you are a vivacious writer. It has been so long since I read the second book, so this is sort of like a blast from the past for me. I'll be forced to hit someone if you don't update. Nah, that was facetious. But seriously, update soon.
Castile chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Cool! I must admit that this is the best story ever! lovely.

a good combination of ASOUE & H/P, my two favourite books! Yum, Yum!
ratti chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
I'm a trekkie and i'm a girl! See we do exist!

Anyway love the story love Harry and Lemony. Keep goin
luthien-yavetil chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
NICE STORY! HEY LOOK! IT'S RAINING ROCK CAKES! AH! :everyone except Sunny hides: Sunny: Yay! :bites every rock cake she can get her tiny hands on:
Elle chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Hey i thought it was good. I liked the idea
visualpurple chapter 8 . 12/14/2005
We had a snow day too! I saw Narnia on the day after it came out. Sounds like you did too. CALL ME (or I'll call you). Great chapter! I like Dr. Remold Voltrod, that was clever. It seems like forever since you last posted! Please post sooner this time! (: