Reviews for Back To Work
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
interesting sequel _
B Oots chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I am really enjoying the series. I look forward to reading the next one of the series.
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That was pretty good. I'm glad Buffy finally found out spike is alive.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
good
fee-kh chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
You remembered Wormhole Extreme. Go you. Fantastic story.
The Great and Powerful Oz chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Good...better. I liked the way you brought Drusilla back. You really played her madness well. Nice tarot card references as well.
chicita chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
hi i just read time off and back to work I loved them. I really liked the kinda love hate thing faith and buffy got goin in other fan fics they either mortal enemies or best of buds they never dort out their issues. I also love the stargate crossover Jack's witty banter really works with the buffy crossover he and buffy are alot alike. Really hope there's more to come. Merry Christmas or whatever
Catlimere chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Loved, loved, loved the sequel. Oh yeah, you know Jack's hating not having the full scoop. :)

I really liked the mutual research and Jack calling in the experts for the vamp problem in his own backyard. LOL at the "my favorite little slayer" and Buffy's rather longer reply of,"my favorite former leader of a group going through the Stargate who is now head of the program". It's accurate just not quite as catchy. :)

LOL again at Andrew calling Buffy Goku and Faith Vegeta. So perfectly in character for him. I liked the two groups meeting again, with more of their team and their reactions were great. I really enjoyed Sam's reaction to Buffy's size and her valley girl persona. She really does like to pull that out to ensure people really underestimate her.

The run in with Drusilla and her using Sha're against Daniel was well done. Can't wait to see what SG1 comes up with in their research and what they do once they find out what they think they want to know.

Looking forward to part 3... :)
Nalini213 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Loved the story. Can't wait for the next part.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I like this a lot. I hope yo uwill continue it or make a sequal. Can you make it BA please?
taleisin chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
please please please keep going i love these storys...please

taleisin
zayra chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
goody! love it love it love it
John chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Great sequel. Thanks.

I like the know-it-all SGC being in the dark and taken down a peg.

Andrew is fun, in small doses like this story.

Looking forward to the next sequel, maybe Willow can join.
cflat chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Good crossover! Can't wait for the sequel. Are you going to do any more Buffy/Stargate crossovers that isn't related to this story?
PsychoBarbie chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
You know, i don't even watch stargate (Despite yout elling me over na over again that i should) But id didn't really need to watch ti to get this which was good. I'm glad you did a sequel and i can't wait for the next one. Does his mean spike and buffya re gonna meet up? Woo hoo. You did a good job wiht Dru here. you wrote her very well.

Can't wait ot read the next part and i will reveiw two worlds when i can read it cuz it's stillt elling me chap does notexist.. how annoying