Reviews for He Could Not Let Her See It
Mnema chapter 1 . 3/4
OOoo so different from your other stories! As I read, I had to ask myself "No...it couldn't possibly be...?" but indeed, it was what I suspected! I'd push Rick too heheh jk very good story though! You're a master at one-shots it seems!
popuriFFic chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
amazing. i'm stunned beyond words. this is incredible.
Sarela Jade chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wow... I was definetely not expecting THAT! Morbid, tragic yet so well-written...

Well done! :)

- SJ
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow...just wow. That was really good. A little gory...but still...real good!

Anyway...I have a question, why did he kill Rick?

I'm really clueless I know...but I have to find out!

Well, the story was great!

kisa-chan-2006
Nellas Elendil chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
hey, that was a really great story, and you need to make more. I like how you said "he could not let her see it" after every paragraph, that was very different and I've never seen anyone do that before. Write another story, because you have really good plot ideas.
Allmighty chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Very interesting story, Zinovia!

One of the best Harvest Moon fanfics.
Candyapple8 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I love this story. I read it over at the Archives and it was great. Awsome job.
ltdtoogal chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
OMGosh! That's horrible! Good story, but... that's horrible!
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Simply one of the most beautiful things I have ever read on this website. Do write another one if you have the time. That was absolutely touching.
Donegone chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Well THIS was different. Poetic, tragic, and compelling all at the same time. The sheer level of writing this displays is beyond the norm for this section. I stand and salute you, this is fantastic writing at it's best!
Lightning-Dono chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Aw, poor Rick! ;o; I'm not reading the rest, but nice first chapter, anyway.
Jersey S chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Wow... you got me.

Popuri's spelled with one 'r'. ... What a way to break the mood.

But anyway... wow. Loved the bit about his hands especially. Good job!
Chocolate Goddess chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
This story is interesting and exciting, but short. It has a deeper meaning to it, right? Because most short stories have subliminal messages in them.

I didn't quite get the last paragraph, but then again, I'm kind of slow. _
PacificTwist chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Wow.. totally not what I had expected! This story was awsome, very well written, and so realistic. Wow, you are an amazing writer, and the whole plot to this one shot was so well put together. Please continue writing!