Reviews for Servant
YukiMoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
'If I had a heart I'd rip it out'. Those few words were perfection. Good job!
Karibam chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hooray for more Shedinja stories, I love Shedinja :). Very well written, although the 'I don't need emotions' thing has been done a million times. Still, Very very good.
Mechagodzilla128 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow...I like Shedinja a lot more now. Fantastic explanation!
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
An interesting look at Shedinja. One thing I've noticed is that a lot of your stories that are finished aren't marked as complete. That is something you should get around to doing at some point. It's on the "edit story" screen, the story status bar. A lot of people specifically search for completed stories to read, and as long as you forget to mark your stories, they aren't showing up. It's a shame to have them missed.
Lateral Ganon chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Well! This is just brilliant! Even though I said I would read Latias's Journey after reading Secret Admirer, but I thought it was too long. Now I've read this, I simply have to read it.

The origin of Shedinja is definately good. Murdering within minutes of birth is definately a sign of evil in a charatcer, especially when the murdered party is the parent. Ooh. I can't wait to see how his character turns out.
constentien9000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
why did you steal DiamonLatias30 story I will see to it that your accout is suspended.
Plushie chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Shedinja was so cute at the beginning.. If I were that girl I would've let him join my party.. ;.;

'Cause cute buggies rawk.

Yeah, I can't say something more useful than that.
SacredBlade chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
WOW, now this stuff is tops, great work people!
L.C. Techno chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Amazing! What a potrayal of Shedinja! It ties in with "Latias' Journey" and we get to se background events. It was enjoyable, reading about this death-hungry bug.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow. Now we know why Shedinja is the way he is.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
an errand Pokemon.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
So that's what happened. It was pretty interesting. Shedinja is pysho, but at least he's honest about it.