Reviews for Thin, Jagged Line
MBB chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
extremely angsty fic that I was barely able to read (Since I'm mostly interested in funny fics), but Cordelia's emotion came trhough very good.

You set it up well, with Xander first trying to explain, but when he got shot down going for broke and telling he loved her.

(Although I believe that on the show he didn't fully realise how much he loved her till after Dopplegangland when the Faith-thing had span in his face and Anya's presence had showed that Cordelia had cared about him)

And then you have Cordelia hang up before she tells (helself) that she did love him, without him knowing about it, just like on the show.

And your having him go practical and asking if tere is a chance makes sense too, but i'm a little wondering why you then had Cordelia tell him that she had loved&trusted him and immediately after that cut it off.

I'd think that Xander would be really surprised by that (as in Homecoming, he told Willow he hadn't thought further then wanting to date)

But I noticed you only used Cordelia's POV, Are you perhaps planning another fic set from Xanders side of the phoneconversation?
Ronin100 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
That was sad but in a good way. Cordy and Xander were my favorite ship, of course JW had to screw it up. Please continue this storie or maybe a sequal.
gengen07 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I think this story is great. I mean, we all know Cordy really loved Xander, and you wrote it exactly… Cordelia-like, if I can say it like that lol.
lordanhur chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
nice

there needs to be more X/C fics made keep writing
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
AWESOME! Keep updating to this story, I think it would be awesome if you did!