Reviews for So Beautiful
AMMCS17 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Kenshin killed himself? Wow. Never thought of that one. But it seems he would do everything just to make Kaoru happy. So... nice touch there. :)

"How could she fall in love with him?" Well the answer to that, Kenshin, is because Soujiro is a cutie! xD haha

Great fic. Going on my faves. Thanks for writing this. :D

Ry-chan xD
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
yay, my first SouKao! as much as i love KBK i love your ficcie! it's so -

KAORU: KAWAII!

:Yells: Hey, i'm talking here! :Calms down: i think it's so -

SOUJIRO: great!:Smiles sweetly:

:Drools, then snaps out of it: hey i'm talking here! :Bops S&K on the heads:

SOUJIRO & KAORU: Itai! :Rubs head, then smile evilly: GET HER!

:Screams, flying past Kenshin: EKK!

KENSHIN: Orororo? :Falls down in a swirly heap:Did you have to kill me? Orororo.

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
StormHornet chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
HAHA yes, Kenshin killed himself! Thank kami!

I like Sou's POV the best and I really like the chapter titles.

You are an excellent writer, Kiwibear!

StormHornet chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
SOUJIRO-SAMA! (again) ::huggles:: (again)

This is really good. Is it a poem? Seems like it. I like how Kaoru is totally carefree but Soujiro is serious and solemn. (I can't spell)

StormHornet chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
SOUJIRO-SAMA! ::huggles::

This is cute I like it. Kaoru's POV, right?

hemery chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
OMG! Kenshin died? *sob* but at least it's a SOU/KAO story. love that pairing. But... what happened to the 2nd chappie? I can't seem to find it...
kina chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
oh...my...gosh. that was so sad, but thats what made this story so good. i never read poems but yours was wonderful. congratulaitons, you're very talented.
Amy Riddle Potter chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
that is the best story i've read all day, and i espessially like kenshins POV. The other two are good too, but kenshins is the best.
Lucie chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
This is cute! I really liked it; it was well written, and very powerful.

Yay! Die Kenshin! Hahahahahaha...

Sincerely,

Lucie
iKiohri chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Waah! i love this fic.. short but soo sweet and full of meaning! you're so good! you are definitely going to my favorites! LoL! keep up the good work and hope to see more sou/kao fics from you! _

Best regards,

Nichi-chan
iKiohri chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Poor.. soujiro-kun! waah!
iKiohri chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Aw... loved it!
Rabid Turtle chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
*winces* Well Kenshin turned on the dramatics didn't he? It does sound like Kenshin though, getting out of the way for the sake of Kaoru's happiness. I am interested to find out how Kaoru and Soujiro met. *hint hint* I liked the pace of this piece. It had a sort of rythem to it that drew me right in. I am impressed. Wonderful job.
Duzzie chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
Gah! That was really.. angsty! And even though the characters were a bit to out of character, i still liked it. Some people dislike it when a writer makes his/her characters out of order, but i think it just shows the personality, or the way the writter thinks in his/her work.
Aladin chapter 3 . 11/14/2004