Reviews for Bee in the Bonnet
McKay Rulez chapter 18 . 5/10
Awesome! Great story! Couldn't put it down. Poor Rodney getting stuck there of all places just like that time on the bottom of the ocean.. and getting stuck in that tree.. He just has to get stuck somewhere doesn't he? lol. Nice job and great concept! Very well done!
VioletErin.26 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Awww. Poor rodney. Love it!
dragoness simplicity chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Absolutely brilliant idea. It was very original and wonderful to read.
Chapter 16 was a little confusing, but I guess McKay wasn't exactly thinking coherently.
Overall though, a marvellous read. Truly amazing.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
I enjoyed the story very much
Aileil chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Hey, I loved your story. It was really imaginative. Like said earlier: who ever really gets stuck in the FLOOR? I must admit though, for a while I was wondering about your little suggestion that Rodney might be stuck in Sheppard's head. I must admit, that would be thoroughly entertaining. I found it fascinating that the way you present Mckay he has an ego the size of a galaxy but still seems to have an inferiority complex. It is almost oximoronic but still so true. And after all that I have just one question: Why was there a hole in the floor in the first place? Anyway, thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. It was really good.
Aileil chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
This chapter was absolute genius. Everyone has had the feeling of wanting to go through the floor but nobody ever actually does it. It was brilliant for Mckay to have a device capable of sending him there right at that particular moment. Pity he doesn't know how to get out though...
Terry Kay chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
That was.. Excellent! There is nothing else to say..except, Thank you!
hajimebassaidai chapter 18 . 5/14/2010
I liked the simplicity of the fact that a stray random thought with the wrong device meant that Rodney literally sank through the floor! Brilliant idea!

Also liked that it was one returning friend who found him and the self-examination that the letter sparked with Rodney accepting that he has trouble reading people. Great story!
Space1Traveler chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
I have read loads of your later works and just today found the begining of the mother load. Great story! Wonderful whumped!Rodney! Spot on characterizations. No guessing why all of your stuff is outstanding. Thanks for writing SGA!
Whirlwind421 chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
That's awesome!
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
We still have a old popcorn maker. And I prefer popcorn that way.
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
I love it! Awesome!
x Varda x chapter 18 . 4/19/2009
I was surprised to see how early this was written (only a few months after SGA aired) as everyone is spot on in character!

A great story and poor Rodney, left to die alone. Nice that everyone cares so much about him and Sheppard told him this :)
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 18 . 1/14/2009
Leaving out Rodney actually reading the letter and the long waiting before we got his POV after the 'disappearance' made for a lot of suspense here. And then John not bothering to listen, well, that was equally funny and annoying. He should know better. Rodney's inner rants were hilarious at times but also disconcerting to the point of scary. And regarding that recharger, both he and John showed pretty good intuition, although they probably owe a lot of thanks to Lady Luck …

One thing that confused me a lot was the light coming through that hole. If it was night and the corridor unlit, were did it come from? It was never hinted at getting dark until John blocked it; unless Rodney worked the thread through before nightfall and then drifted so close to unconscious as not to notice the darkness (which seems unlikely since it sounded like he wouldn't have lasted that long after the feat.) So it just doesn't make sense that Sheppard found the hall dark, or rather (since that fact was explained by the non-presence of personnel) that Rodney saw light the whole time. Or did I get my timeline so completely wrong?

What I really liked was the delirious conversation around that poem. I had a hell of a time figuring out what was going on, read it twice, and then a third time after the last chapter when I finally got hit with a clue. *rueful grin* It was very well thought out, and I liked the ending a lot.
galen chapter 18 . 8/26/2008
I have followed your work thru M7 and was *delighted* to see you turn up in SGA!

Bee...excllent plot, very good characterization...John *would* feel like it was necessary for him to get into the floor with Rodney, and Rodney with his IQ sees too many possibilities, producing a lack of "social" skills...the Intelligence gets impatient with minds that don't work as fast or are not able to make connections the way he can.