Reviews for Bee in the Bonnet
That was so sweet!
Aurelia99 chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
Good read! I love friendship fics and a little h/c is the icing in the cake (MRI cheesecake?)
My favorite lines in this were undoubtedly:

"Maybe they'll shut down this wing until the stench clears. Then they'll find an odd mummy, clothed in polyester, jammed in between the floors when they remodel in the next 100 years, "
Soooo McKay! :)
McKay Rulez chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
Awesome! Great story! Couldn't put it down. Poor Rodney getting stuck there of all places just like that time on the bottom of the ocean.. and getting stuck in that tree.. He just has to get stuck somewhere doesn't he? lol. Nice job and great concept! Very well done!
VioletErin.26 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Awww. Poor rodney. Love it!
dragoness simplicity chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Absolutely brilliant idea. It was very original and wonderful to read.
Chapter 16 was a little confusing, but I guess McKay wasn't exactly thinking coherently.
Overall though, a marvellous read. Truly amazing.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
I enjoyed the story very much
Aileil chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Hey, I loved your story. It was really imaginative. Like said earlier: who ever really gets stuck in the FLOOR? I must admit though, for a while I was wondering about your little suggestion that Rodney might be stuck in Sheppard's head. I must admit, that would be thoroughly entertaining. I found it fascinating that the way you present Mckay he has an ego the size of a galaxy but still seems to have an inferiority complex. It is almost oximoronic but still so true. And after all that I have just one question: Why was there a hole in the floor in the first place? Anyway, thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. It was really good.
Aileil chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
This chapter was absolute genius. Everyone has had the feeling of wanting to go through the floor but nobody ever actually does it. It was brilliant for Mckay to have a device capable of sending him there right at that particular moment. Pity he doesn't know how to get out though...
Terry Kay chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
That was.. Excellent! There is nothing else to say..except, Thank you!
hajimebassaidai chapter 18 . 5/14/2010
I liked the simplicity of the fact that a stray random thought with the wrong device meant that Rodney literally sank through the floor! Brilliant idea!

Also liked that it was one returning friend who found him and the self-examination that the letter sparked with Rodney accepting that he has trouble reading people. Great story!
Space1Traveler chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
I have read loads of your later works and just today found the begining of the mother load. Great story! Wonderful whumped!Rodney! Spot on characterizations. No guessing why all of your stuff is outstanding. Thanks for writing SGA!
Whirlwind421 chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
That's awesome!
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
We still have a old popcorn maker. And I prefer popcorn that way.
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
I love it! Awesome!
x Varda x chapter 18 . 4/19/2009
I was surprised to see how early this was written (only a few months after SGA aired) as everyone is spot on in character!

A great story and poor Rodney, left to die alone. Nice that everyone cares so much about him and Sheppard told him this :)