Reviews for Fushigi no Kuni no Miyukichan: Never End
KitsuneHime18x chapter 3 . 4/15
LOL! love it and i hope you write more of this soon!
andy chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
more miyuki-chan please!
nicholas chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
please update i want to see more theirs so many places were miyuki chan could end up like a racing track were she has to drive and if she crashes she wind up with her face buried in a special yuri based airbag shaped like a woman's bosom or an enchanted forest with animal girls who want miyuki to become one of them i could imagine miyuki being forced into a kitty costume the cheshire cat would be all over her or maybe she watches a wild west film then gets pulled in and must help beautiful cowgirls capture a dangerous outlaw to get home please update like it says, never end.
Nicholas chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
please do more there are so many stories that could be brought to light miyuki chan in pirate land miyuki chan in giantess land miyuki chan in safari land and of course miyuki chan in looney tune land would be awesome everyone knows who would go after miyuki (pepe le pew girl).
Emmi Fireworkz chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Ooh! Please continue! This is insanely awesome! I think I liked the first chapter best - maybe... you could do a continuation of that or something?
HopelessOsaka chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I have nothing against slutty-Miyuki-bondage, but whoa, that was weirder than the typical idea, though a typical of most typical ideas. Oo;;

I must say... does Miyuki need a real girlfriend to stop her dreams from molesting her? X3

HopelessOsaka chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
X3 The typical Japanese game show.

With lesbians.

And Miyuki.

X3

Oh, Kuri-chan, *you* got to feel her up, lucky lack of a mother..

HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
"“Miyuki-chan!” The teacher grinned psychotically. “Where was William Shakespeare born?”

“Uh . . .uh . . .Stratford-on-the-Avon!”

“Oh, aren’t you precious! Correct! Unfortunately, that’s two out of three wrong. You are hopelessly undereducated! Time for some one-on-one tutoring!” The teacher’s eyes were wide and shining very greedily. “And now, the real fun begins!”

“KYAHAHA!” Miyuki screamed and shot up in her desk."

...And only in her bra and bunny undies, too. Well done and *totally* ero. I'm *totally* happy.

Ivory Tears chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
I just love Miyuki! _ *lol* I hope you're able to update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
The Sensual Lips chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
Great story :O

Keep it up!
Venneh chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Yei! You updated! (glomps) And YEI for yuri twists on classic fairy tales!

Please update again soon; this section needs more activity!
AKi HIme chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Hey! I didn't read your story and it's probly good and all but Im writing this beacuse Im board and want to mess with you. I like pie. Good bey.