Reviews for Monster
AuroraRose12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Absolutely brilliant :D I loved the prose as well. I have fallen completely in love with the story of Frankenstein's creature. So much so, that I will be posted my own story of how the Creature will end his days. This gave me a little more insight into the thoughts of the creature. Thank you :)
Mizamour chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh, this is awesome - so true to his character, and awesome... I love the Monster, and this is awesome... wow. Great writing, too! I have a Frankenstein fic at if you'd like to see it... please comment if you do - sorry for the shameless plug, just wanted to put that in because we're interested in the same thing... :)
Sapphira2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow... that was incredibly well written. You did an amazing job with this piece...

"For my crimes, I deserve death. But to die without ever knowing the gentle touch of a wife, the blissful laughter of a child from my own seed, to never know love in any form, having seen it in front of me so many times, is it so wrong?

I am a monster by fate and by choice. Perhaps, if I continue to live, I can escape my titles of sin and depravity. And someday find love in one of its forms."

Definitely an amazing way to end it. Those words are going to stick with me for awhile. Thank you for sharing this!