Reviews for To Be Left Behind
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very sad but beautiful too. Well done.
DarthMalRocks chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
o...so sad yet cute and touching. I heart H/Y.
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
So I read the fics backwords, and thus knew what was going to happen beforehand. *starts to sob uncontrollably* I STILL feel sad. *wipes tears from face* You're probably sick of me by now, so I'll just leave you alone. ;; Beautiful piece of work this is.
Agent Dark Moose chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Good God, doesn't everyone love killing off those two? XD! Not that I'm complainging; 'twas a wonderful story!

...Poor guys. o.o;

~Lynn
Zanthiel chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Ah, so depressing. But so good. Great work as always.
kit-kit chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
i like this story it was depereesing but i can felt in the mood for angst and tragedy
etreinte05 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
That was an awesome fic! the writing was really well done. It was a shocker when i found out it was Yusuke and VERY RELIEVED! There are way too many Kurama and Hiei fics, which bug me. LUV KURAMA!
Rurschach chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
YES! Gods I love you! HieixYusuke ness!

My day is complete.

Don't get me wrong, it was terribly sad, but while I was reading I hoped and hoped it would be Yusuke. Then at the end I kinda lost hope until you finally revealed who it was. I'm so happy

*Cough* Sorry, my HieixYusuke obsession is getting in the way...

Great job, it was written well. I hope you do more stuff like this, or YusukexHiei type stuff. You don't see a lot of it, so I 'm always happy when I get my hands on some.

Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
OMG! I'm sad now! I'm gonna be depressed ALL day now! T_T I'm gonna go cry now... good story even with the dying part...so good but so...so sad...