Reviews for I'm Counting On You
Brenden chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
goodwork
AI chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Still think Anakin is in another form of slavery, if they're willing to maroon him. I mean, fancy cage and friendly jailers, but still.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
good story
Hayden Avery chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
I love your writing, it's fantastic!
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
loved it...lets go to the next...instead of hurting you _
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 4 . 4/9/2008

Shmi is free, Anakin passed all the tests, everything's so wonderful.

Though things got pretty hard at cetain points. I was almost afraid everything would be completely ruined.

But now it's all good and great!

I love it!

Another great fic from you!

Wonderful work!

By the way, I've been seeing that you mention some fanarts at the beggining of each fic, but you don't say where I can find it, neither here nor in your profile...I would really like to see the fanart.

Anyway, that's that.

Amazing fic see ya in the sequel! (Finally some AP!)
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hello, I was just wondering, may I use some of the events in your story for mine? If you feel that I may, I shall site them and give you the credit. It's just that these are extrodinarilny good and they inspired me.
Hieiko chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Aww... it's wonderful reading about Anakin as he's growing up. :)
calsax chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
You kept Ani's mum alive! Yay! Though it was still sad to see them part so soon. Good work!
calsax chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Great chapter. Especially loved the part about Obi-wan beating Lavir!
calsax chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Wow! I should be writing an essay right now, but I just can't seem to make myself do it. This is so much more interesting.
calsax chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I don't really like Yoda that much. Seems kind of mean to me. Oh, well. Great chapter.
Redemmo chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
Another great story! I know, my reviews are starting to sound repetitive, aren't they? Sorry 'bout that. Anyways, I'm heading off to the next sequel. May the Force be with you in your writing!
Aimed mischief chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
Aww, it's so sweet and exciting! I didn't expect any of the twist you made, so this is an amacing story! I really really love it! It's amacing! Keep it up! Excellent work!
jedilittlebee chapter 5 . 4/15/2003