Reviews for Picture Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Harsh. That was fucking harsh you shit!
Korregidora chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh gosh I wanna curl up into a ball in a corner and sob. :( Poor Iruka
The Blonde Midget chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Oh..Oh my God! T.T... That was so SAD! I was almost in tears in the end! -sob-

So well written, and such good feelings in it...B-but sad! It's a really beautiful fic! Even though I really don't like deathfics, because they make me cry so damn much when I love the pairing so much, I love this fic!

Good fic! Keep up the good work!

-The Blonde Midget
Shirene chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i was crying at the end...sob...
Telluli chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This story was beautiful! You wrote it so well! That ending was just brilliant. Oh god, I still cant stop crying. This story really moved me deeply. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Telluli chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
You made me cry. This was a very well writen and very heart breaking story. I can honestly say that this was one of then best fics I have ever read.
Chibi Shadow Angel Neko chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
This story made me cry.. it's so.. beautiful. This is the first death fic of my fav character that i actually like a lot. :)I'm so glad i read it.
FairyofTwilight chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
OMG THAT WAS SO SAD! But I liked it, anyway.
Chronophobe chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Dear god... Its so... raw. Just so raw, and full of emotion.

Wonderful.

~Jyarimaru
dk-joy chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I hate death fics! I don't know why I read this one. Probably cause I like the pairing so much. I don't read them cause they make me sad :( That was really sweet. Bittersweet. I wish he didn't have to die. I wish they hadn't held Iruka back. Write more - you're good!
Kanemoshi chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*cries* that was so sad...WAH!
Cassiel Darkmoon chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Wah~ *can't stop crying* so good! but so sad! *sniff*...*sobsob* (TT)
meleth78 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
that just hurt...wonderfully writing and the interaction between them was just so believable and increadibly done. sniff. I'm tearning as well. sniff. poor kakashi and ruka. They are meant to live happily together for all eternity. sob.
Nezuko chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This story really touched me. I like your economy of words, and the powerful emotions you convey with them. This sentence in particular struck me: "Iruka stared at the blood darkening the Jounin's blue bodysuit and hoped that all of it didn't belong to the older man." It carries so much meaning about both men and the situation yet is written so compactly and elegantly. This is a story I have enjoyed re-reading.
shi-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
*cries*

OH GOD THAT WAS HORRIBLE! AND BEAUTIFUL AND ...*hysteric sobs*

I am so .. moved ... so .. touched at the sheer angst! drama! perfect! utter perfection! i must fav this story! i must!