Reviews for It Will Rain Forever In My Heart
anonymous chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
kawai!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
I liked the story. I'll talk to you later. arigato and ja ne!
plainwhitelie chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
AngelMiko289 chapter 4 . 9/20/2006
OMG! Sesshomaru and Kouga made an alliance with Inuyasha and the rest? 0.o! Hell's definatly frozen over!... LOL! Anyways, I loved this chapter! All the couplings in one chapter! And they were so adorable too! I hope you update soon!
almost-dead chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I'm on chapter one and am already interested... reads on!
Shika's Rape Victim chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Its a wonderful story but...

I was hoping for a little more fluff before all that,ya know?you left the story sorta empty of romance fo it to be labeled as part romance.
DarkAnimeAngel003 chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
I will be so angry if you make anyone but Naraku die! Update soon!
HyperLittleCat chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
U[DATE SOON! I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY, I HAVE A JOB TOO! and no one reads my stories. :( ANYWAYS GOOD JOB!
Mas-kun the Chibi FoxMonkey chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
rite quickly

ah

*runs into door unconsious*
Ilvinaeda chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Sounds pretty good...I think it needs just a little more on the "decisive end." Sounds like it's meant to run circles around the unofficial "couple" until they finally make up their minds to tell each other. /''\

It would actually be funny to see Sango play the part of the "marry me" figure...wonder how Miroku would act...haha. I can still invision it in my head: Sango goes into town, sees a few hot guys, and has a good "time" (not including bad stuff, more like just drinking and partying...), and then when Miroku finds out...will he drag her out like she has done to him countless times? *_*

Anyways, enough of me. I'd say that in all honesty, I need more to read before I can make a full critical analysis. Good start though! Keep going!
Swani chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Loved it!
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
cool!

please update again soon!

Jazzy Uchiha chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
thew story is FANTASTIC, want more soon,please
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
WONDERFUL!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
This chapter was at first angst, which was kinda depressing. But Mitoku getting jealous was pretty funny.