Reviews for What of Love?
Amorous-Thunder chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Lol, cute and funny. I loved it. XD
claraowl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
*laughs* That was great!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Water Lily chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
You should've ended it with an actual ending.
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Nicely done, I like how it begins with Misty staring at an ash tree and her rant to Ash about whom she likes and just in general their squall afterwards, all the characters are portrayed quite well as they would be from that season. Humorous, well written and much enjoyed.
ribbonsandlace chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
awwa! so cute!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very nice, my friend. Love that it's in a sort of Misty POV, there aren't many stories like that - well not many I can find. Like I said, good.
ryan chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was probally one of the most realistic aaml fics I have ever read. Every person was in character, and it still had the aaml w/o some of the over mushy parts. Very Good.
Gonrie chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Good job! That was funny!
Melissa chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was really really cute! Are you going to continue it?
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
WRONG! Oh, wait this is a review...crud. Oh well, kinda boring and pointless, we all know that back in the indigo league days that Ash had as much romantic feelings as a pinhead (which ironically he was) which is why authors either change his character slightly or set it further on.
Silvain Star chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
cute and funny!
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hey, Chibi! It's me again! _

I'm getting a kick outta reading your fics! They're so upbeat and pleasant! This is the third one I've read in the past hour or so... *smiles with glee*

Anyway, this fic was so cute, once again! I love the shippyness you add to your stories! And the way you make Ash seem so dense! ("Seem" dense? He IS dense! *lol*) Oh! And their fights! I love 'em so much! (Yeah, I'm kinda mean, I guess... But it's for their own good! :p )

Congratulations on the fanfic!

WB
Queztaxx chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ALL FEAR ME! (and my pink jellyfish!)
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 1/19/2005