Reviews for How Stormer Got Her Groove Back
Princess Sparklefists chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
It was great to see Stormer finally stick up for herself, even when the other Misfits didn't support her. This fic was so fun to read!
HarleyQuinn92 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Rereading the story after many months off of the Jem board. Still love the budding relationship between Riot and Stormer.
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Heh, I originally read this on perfectBLUE. :P First Jem fanfic I ever read. Love it, 10/10 and 5/5 stars. :O
krickee thompson chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is a truly wonderful story- captivating from minute one. Please continue!
Craig Phillips chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That is a great and fantastic story! Stormer is my favorite character, and you really brought her to life. TWO THUMBS UP! 10 stars!
betteroffred chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
OH MY GOD! You know, I'd been hesitant to read this (and the sequel, which I'm about to go read) because I'm no fan of Riot, but WOW! I'm so glad I did! The story is fantastic! You've got Stormer just perfect! Kimber, too! The plot is great and (shudders to think it) I even enjoyed Riot in it! You got him just right, too! This is a fabulous read, I can't wait to scamper off and read the second part!
Raven chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow! Excellent story-Riot was so RIOT and Stormer just the cheekiest heroine when she needed to be. And I particularly liked your original song lyrics! Great job! :)
Bella chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This was excellent. The charactesrisation was spot-on, the time it's set in conveyed perfectly, and the situations were completely plausible. Superb story.
NepenthesMiranda chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Excellent plunge into the psyche and strength of oft-retiring Stormer, and an intriguing exploration of Riot's double-sided personality. Two of my favorite "Jem" characters portrayed with sensitivity and cognizance of their hidden motivations... Kimber was right on target, too. "Stormer/Groove" is a story told with maturity that does not disrespect itself by merely falling back on sex to further the plot; a tale of romantic nuance and suggestion and (simplified) "good vs. bad" that leaves the reader that much more involved. Fantastic!
cool chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
A

ps. that's to Good!
Thea chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
WOW! A great story featuring the most underused character in Jem. Mary has incredible potential and if Jem had continued, this would have been a wonderful story arc.

I want more Stormer!
Minako-J chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I really enjoyed your story. You portrayed all of the characters well - I felt like I was watching an episode of the show. I was so proud of Stormer for standing up for herself! Well done.
Denisia chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I am just having a chance to leave a review for this now-loved it! Stormer's moment of triumph at the end made me smile.
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I read this a while back and never had a chance to review it. It captivated me. I wanted desperately to read it all in one sitting. I was back reading this every chance I had.

I'm glad Stormer won. The must have been a tough battle for her.
jarethsdragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
AWESOME story. All the best of the series! Keep it up!