Reviews for More Than Friends: a Duty & Honor Interlude
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was such a sweet story. I wound up reading it independently of the rest of your AAR stories before, but it's nice to have seen this connection to bring the two together. I've always felt that it made more sense for Kira and Conner to be together, so any story that I find that does it ranks high for me.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Yay! YAY! YYAAYY! Can't express how much I love this story without using more then double letters. Stupid automatic multiple character filter.
jedaib chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
really honest, and really beautiful and caring :-)

hehe, and, to be honest, i'm wondering if there's going to be a sequel to this chapter :-) *blushes*

(i really wonder why Trent and Kira didn't work though. she looked so SHOCKED and "out of breath" (there's no other words *blushes*) when she first saw him, when he first went into Hayley's-Cyberspace in order to start his first day of work there).
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was very nice.
Serena Kitts chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I loved it! It combined two of my favorited characters: T/K, C/K. It was very well written and I hope you writed a sequal to it.
Sango A.R chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
hey

that was cute of connor and his determenation to have kira go out on a date with him. you should write more fics like that there so cute.
Tempest-Titan chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I like the story mate made me laugh when i read it 5/5 great story keep it up
Magemaster chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
cool, nice sequel beginning.
teasun89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I loved it! It's a really cute story.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
That was nice. Personally, I can never see Tommy with anyone but Kim, or maybe a very well written OC that complements him. Only ever seen one of those though. I can see Kira with Connor or Trent. Connor, because like you said you see more of Tommy/Kim in those two, or Trent, whom he and Kira would share an origin for their romance with Tommy and Kim.
sayinjinj7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
AWSOME job! That was really great, I'm really glad Connor and Kira are finally on the right track. You're an amazing author, please get more out SOON! Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for another great story.
PadfootCc chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
omg! their together! yay!
Marshall Banana chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*sniff**sniff* god, I love your stories! More Conner/Kira fluff please. Oh, and I had planned on emailing you a story of mine and asking you to proof-read it but there's a big complication going (my laptop's hotmail isn't working and I can't get it to my dad's comp cause he doesn't have a floppy drive :P). So I was wondering if you could just leave a review, I've already got a second chapter writen, just gotta type it up. Thanks much, can't wait to read your latest!

Link to story:
Pinkie chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
that was so cute, can't wait for Duty and Honor!