Reviews for Personality Conflicts
Zarius chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Incredibly and meticilously detailed and plotted, with great nods to past episodes and giving us whole new perspectives on how the characters functioned in certain situations, and the ending is quite touching and reassuring despite dealing with a true hardship. A marvelous read.
kari910 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I started reading this and jsut couldn't stop! It's so good!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
prophet144 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I like the story, but I wish that you would break the paragraphs up more. It would make it much easier and quicker to read. I had to re-read lines several times because I kept getting them confused with one another.
giansar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I love the PC series, but have you ever considered reposting it as a single or smaller amount of multichaptered story/stories. I like reading it when I have spare time but it can be hard to skip between everything to find the next part of it since they all have different titles and published dates.
Wolf Elf chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed your Personality Conflicts series I have been a power rangers fan since the original five (over fifteen years now). And have been reading fanfics for ten of those years. I can honestly say that yours is ome of the best power rangers fanfics I've ever read. (and I've read a lot.)

many, many thanks

Wolf Elf
historian chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
One of your longest stories, and still one of your best. There have been many stories exploring Tommy's issues with his past, but you went deeper and explained Tommy as a whole with a detailed, realistic explanation. I don't know much about psychology either, but it certainly sounds reasonable. I liked the notes of humor you injected, especially Raptar. He seemed more intelligent and more humorous than most Ranger monsters. All, in all, an excellent story

Historian
the online dreamer chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Interesting thought...Tommy with M.P.D. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Now, THAT was a good one.

Call me childish, but I always thought the Gold Ranger was the coolest Ranger ever back when I used to watch 'Power Rangers' on a regular basis, and it's good to see him back in action in this story.

Oh, and the return of the Green Ranger was also enjoyable; it's just a pity that the Dragonzord couldn't have come back as well...

I look forward to reading the rest of this series of yours as soon as I have the time, I assure you.
Izumi Ryu chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Wow...Okay, I am one of the many that usually trash PR. I just finally checked it out after how many times my online buddies told me to. You did a great job doing what Saban or whoever made PR should have done. When you did this, you made the PR characters look less like the "Perfect Kids" that they were made out to be in the series and made them look even more real by showing what demons they had. Now, to see what else you have up your sleeves.
SpectreVI chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
No matter how many times I've read through this series I'm never bored.

You're a fantastic writer Ellen.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Still a fave. But could you put the 'PC No' bits in the title, not the summary? They might be in order then.
bhotanni chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
I always love reading your fics and PC is one of my all time faves:)
Evil Black Dragon chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
kool, is that lita and serena from sailor moon(sorta) like i think