Reviews for Sacrificed
DragonFlame39 chapter 1 . 3/27
Very well done! As I was reading I could hear Starscream's voice narrating the entire thing! It really does explain in an extraordinary fashion how Starscream must of felt in that situation. Nice touch with the memory by the way! It showed how his unstable feelings affected him in drastic ways, and I could tell his longing to be recognized was present. Starscream was in character the entire time! I look forward to more Armada Starscream stories like this in the future from you! Good luck!
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This story just...catches Starscream's abandonment by Megatron.
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Story made me sad ; ;
Kittona chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
poor starscream...the story was good. It was kind of disjointed which normally bugs me but it really worked well for this story.
Putokwatro chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Three words:

I love this.
ZealPropht chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I...I think I'm doomed to cry at just about everything you write regarding these two. The planet, for a happy ending! (I know it's not possible, but still... A fangirl can wish, can't she? *sobbity*)
Veleum chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Nya stupid thing didn't leave a review!

Gah, peice of $hit. I'm getting a new PC *kicks her own*

Anyways, great work as usual Indigo; Once more, I look forward to your next works, be it update or story :D

sT
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Whoa! I saw this episode! I really like the way you wrote it from StarScream's point of view. I hope you write more like this! Hey, why don't you write one about the episodes where SideSwipe gets botknapped by Wheeljack. From Side's point of view, it would be pretty cool, don't 'cha think?
C.B chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
The repition really drives home the emotion. I'm sad now.
Soryu chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Oh, wow. This is dark, despairing, emotional, and absolutely beautiful. I can practically hear Starscream say the exact same words that you wrote. Amazing...

I think that that memory resurfaced because it was the last time that Megatron and Starscream came close to having a real friendship. Perhaps Megatron figured it out and distanced himself by Starscream, what do you think?

Screamer's pain is almost palpable. You've a great way with words, indigo. I hope to see more of your works soon!
your clock is wrong chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
So depressing...yet, beautiful. Very lovely. Loved it!

Go Starscream!

S&S
WhiteWings88 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Very good use of words to portray emotions here. the occasional quotes are good too. Nice work
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Even without reading the disclaimer I could automatically tell who this is. :) Yes, he does have issues with abandoment indeed. I must remember to emphasize that in my story, yes. Very nice little introspective piece. I like it muchly. :)
Gemma Inkyboots chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I..really can't think of anything intelligent to say. Nothing new there, but this was sad and angry and absolutely heartbreaking all at once - very Starscream. Heck, very Megatron come to that.

I sympathise with the exams, and I will now go and find out who Thrust is and kill him. Nice, Indigo. Very cool. ;)