Reviews for Split Worlds, Digimon Adv 03 Alternate Timeline
smilingsam chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
Absoulutly F*g amazing please continue this storie.
Ureli chapter 5 . 5/29/2002
Please write a new chapter!

This is my favourite fic. that you made

so please write another chapter!

PLEASE! PLEASE!
Izumi Ryu chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
One question: Who the hell are the people with Tao? Of course, Soaren has been revealed, but what about the others?
vortex chapter 4 . 7/16/2001
Umm...Ok...*blinks* Wasn't expecting that...*more blinking* Er...what else...oh yeah...TENCES! I'm only gonna say this once more, cuz I'm tierd of it too...Please, please ~please~ try to get the verb tences right...I'll go nutters ifn' yah don't!
Ash chapter 4 . 7/15/2001
werid but good
TripleC Squared chapter 4 . 7/13/2001
"Mouth drops Open in shock" TK? OMG Blitz That Came form No were! i never would have guessed! "sighs" score one for you, you manged to shock me silly with That one. Keep it up Blitz. This one was good! tnt
Empress Dots chapter 3 . 7/4/2001
Nani! Could it be... Tao? No... no way, can't be... but what if?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 6/22/2001
Whoa.
vortex chapter 3 . 6/21/2001
Well, that just burst a few of my theories about how this fic will go, and brought some new ones into view! What to say now, keep up the good work?
Ash chapter 3 . 6/20/2001
Good as ya
TripleC Squared chapter 3 . 6/20/2001
Fox is Theo Isn't he? It's very Good Blitz every one got Camos This time! Though every time i read this it gets Darker and Darker! That's good thaugh the darker it gets the brighter the light has to shine to fix it!
vortex chapter 2 . 6/17/2001
Woah...this could- scratch that, IS wicked! As in awsome and cool and all that junk! And I already have an idea who the leader dude is, but i ain't gonna say, so, uh, yeah. 'Bye!
Alan Wilkinson Not Logged In chapter 2 . 6/12/2001
Interesting. But I hope a certain straggler gets her computer fixed...
Madfish chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
What do you bet that the Fallen Angels leader turns out to be someone very familiar... : (
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Hmm. interesting. It it just me, or are the gang going to need someone to replace Tao?