Reviews for Memories in a Box
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Not sure if you'll even see this but you have to continue writing this story! AUGH you can't leave it hanging it's too good . make inuyasha come back :( pretty please with a cherry on top?
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Ossom! * claps you on the shoulder and gives you a check for 50 bucks* That was sweet and very unexpected. Can't wait to start the sequel!
Tywell chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
u

u need

u need to

u need to start

u need to start the

u need to start the sequal and

u need to start the sequal and start

u need to start the sequal and start it

u need to start the sequal and start it soon.
Inuyeasha chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I like this story
andi im a gurl chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
hmm... pretty coolie... ok g2g buh bye!
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Very good! I really like it. You have her attacking her housecleaning tasks like I do. I swear, I really need to do something like that! Maybe this was the kick in the butt I needed. Keep writing!
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Very nicely written and leaves the reader wanting more (Hint, hint :)) You did an excellent job portraying all the things that Kagome would likely be thinking and feeling throughout the story. My compliments
Tywell chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I managed to find the sequal this is the sequal right to A Child Shall Guide Them, right? right? okay well UPDATE SOON!
Rae-orri chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Hey i love this story along with 'A Child Shall Guide Them' I cant wait for te sequel. I've waited a while. Hope you send it out soon... please i've been dieing without knowing what happened to Shippo and Inuyasha. Keep up the good work.

Rae-orri
Just an Inu fan chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I kept on checking for a long while but then I just gave up. I'm glad I decided to check in on this today. This was a good one-shot spin-off. I'll check in again sometime to see about the sequel.
chibi-inuyasha-girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
T_T aw! can't wait for the sequel!