Reviews for The Climbing Frame
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is really good I love Sam stories, exspecially ones about her friendship with Danny.
oval chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
The bond between Sam and Danny is so sweet and you've captured it really well here. Their joking around at the end is really cute too. I love those two so much. Really good job.
liten-sam chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I really enjoyed your story. I think you perfectly captured what makes Danny what he is and the "special" bond he and Sam share.
Emma Marie chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Well, maybe if you actually wrote something, it would be easier to review. God, we really don't care if you LIKE it. Maybe you should try WRITING for a change!

-E. M.
Tanya chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
There is no fic there. What happened. Please repost.
Caderyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
hey, don't know why, maybe this is just me, but I can't see your fic. I see 2 lines of author note and then the "submit review" box that's usually at the bottom of the page. I really want to read this fic though since I gather that this is a D/S or at least a Danny fic?
Jayta chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Oh this was a great stand alone. I loved it. I especially loved the Sam/Danny interaction. I always felt they had this connection. Even some sense of understanding of each other.

He's never assuming and you described him so well. This is very well written. Keep up the good work! :D
wannabelabrat chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
yay! That was cute. You're a good writer!
anmodo chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I love how you write Danny. It is so real and true to his character. Great job. I look forward to more. Danny is my favorite character, and when he is written this well it is a pleasure to read!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I reviewed this story in another forum you posted it in, but it's so good it merits another. You tell your story with a great deal of maturity and insight. I love the sense of understanding between the characters that you demonstrate through character interaction and their inner thoughts. On second reading, I realised you said a lot about all the characters, though you stay (rightly so) on the Samantha/Danny theme. That's very cool. Really enjoyed this. I hope you write lots and lots more.