Reviews for No More
sqidog chapter 1 . 4/13
This was fabulous! I loved it! Now all it needs is Harry falling in love with someone else and living happily ever after, still remembering the relationship he had all those years ago but moving on! :) maybe with a crossover pairing?
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 1/24
This is good! The heartbreak, love, hope, etc... if you write a sequel thenI'll read it. Mostly want toknow how sev and drake relationship turns out and what becomes of Harry. Love it! Write on!
imaginz96 chapter 1 . 1/24
T.T I wanted Severus to choose Harry!
Iris-Reid92 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Sequel please!
rea12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Will there be a sequel?
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That is it? What a tease :/
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Surely Severus couldn't be happy with cold-hearted Draco?
Poor, poor Harry.
Kingdom Hearts KeyBlade chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Make a damn sequel
rose chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
stupid ending left wanting...that is not good story telling! keep practicing!
NoirxAnge chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Is there a possibility, even the slightest of it, that you'll continue this? Because I really would like to know, is Severus really this cold hearted, if he really couldn't make a choice in the end. Thanks. :)
jduke chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
i love this story. please add to it
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
*punches Draco* I hate him! *screams for a metal bat*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Why have you stopped writing? This desperately needs some closure... is Severus happy with only Draco? What happened to Harry? Why, oh why have you stopped posting? Now I'm just assuming that you're dead. :'(
hpslashrules chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ok so i dont know if you still are on here or whatnot. But this definitely needs a sequel! How can you just leave us hanging like that? Please write a sequel for this!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OMG HARRY! /3 :'( /3 :'( Why is Sev so... i dont have any words to describe him. And Draco is such a... ugh in this story /3 but love this one shot anyways...though i hope u have a sequel for this :D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »