Reviews for No More
Elementa6606 chapter 1 . 8/31
I know it has been 12 years but I just wanted to say that I loved this story so…oooo much, and even though it probably isn't likely but I was wondering for a sequel… maybe if it is possible. I just want to calm my crying heart TT_TT poor harry _ draco I have never hated you so much…
Harry!~~~ TT_TT

*ahem* sorry about that, anyway… I LOVED THE STORY THANK YOU!
antonio chapter 1 . 7/11
this is perfect.
SirenSongintheNight chapter 1 . 3/9
You should make a Sequel. I want to see what happens with Draco and Severus, and what Harry does to move on.
SovietAxelus chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
sequel please
Fan chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Sequel please
purple potter head chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I looked for the full version, but could not find it.
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Harry will find true love, and Severus will someday come to regret what he decided, Draco is a malicious person who will leave Severus one day for more.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I hate it when fics are good and they end so abruptly. I was looking forward to the potential drama that could have unfolded with this. Instead, I got a Sapronoes ending. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
sqidog chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was fabulous! I loved it! Now all it needs is Harry falling in love with someone else and living happily ever after, still remembering the relationship he had all those years ago but moving on! :) maybe with a crossover pairing?
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This is good! The heartbreak, love, hope, etc... if you write a sequel thenI'll read it. Mostly want toknow how sev and drake relationship turns out and what becomes of Harry. Love it! Write on!
imaginz96 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
T.T I wanted Severus to choose Harry!
Iris-Reid92 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Sequel please!
Loony Puppeteer chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Will there be a sequel?
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That is it? What a tease :/
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Surely Severus couldn't be happy with cold-hearted Draco?
Poor, poor Harry.