Reviews for It's Always the Quiet Ones
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/16
I laughed. This was hilarious.

Love it!
S chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
No lemon, this is way better.
Very sweet but it's pretty hard to spell on skin. Really.
Thank you! Love Shikamaru
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OMG
yes, I can't look at Shikamaru the same way anymore
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Flippin' fantastic! Love the characterization. This was wonderful and I am definitely favoriting.

-CR
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is just sexy! Which reminds me, are you quiet? Haha :)) youve got quite an imagination there.

Nice one. Please
Do
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hahaha! Oh my goodness, this was just too good! You kept everyone perfectly in character and it was just so hilarious (thigh molester LOL!) and lovely. Ah, gotta love ShikaIno :).
hinobi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that was reeaaaaaalllly funny i mean really good
Loveydove chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
You should make of sorts. Where you do sasuke and sakura, then another where you do memo and ten ten. That would be cool to see what they do since they are both quite. Unless their dealing with naruto.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I can actually see this happening between them. )
Dipped in Pocky chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I LOVE IT.

This story made me squeal the whole time! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! And I just went to the bathroom and my cheeks are like red, dude! xD
PlentyOfFun chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh ! That was so hot xD It made me squeal :3
silver-kitten chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
hinata is damn right i can't ever look at shika the same way, lol, its always the quiet ones eh...? then hinata must be something else, no?
Song chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I laughed so hard at the end... still laughing now... *gasping for breath* When Hinata started to talk I laughed so loud everyone stared at me funny... XD GOOD JOB! *thumbs up with Lee's signature grin*
SSNHSI-hotgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Totally sweet and sick. but keep up the good work
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hah, I would expect Shikamaru to lead her in with such high hopes only to chicken out and cover his doings with shogi. XD I wouldn't look at Shikamaru the same way either; who knew he had such skill and strategy? It's all in the mind... and the eyes. O.O