Reviews for The Letter
giltterthebest chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
hey,i know the of the boy in musa's chapter,it riven!
Silvain Star chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
You... don't... know... his name?

(sits in a corner pulling hair out) It's okay, Riven... I know your name...

Oh, well... (sorry, I'm a bit obsessed with him...) Still a good story...
Gabriella-Angel chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
It's pretty good...

And just because you've never experienced love doesn't mean you can't write about it. I haven't, yet all of my stories I have ever written envolved love in some way, shape, or form, and everyone tells me they love it. Odd, I think.

But anyways, I just wanted to say that. But I guess some people ust can't write about some topics... I couldn't write a horror fic if my life depended on it, LOL.

Well I gotta go, my brother's startig endurance.

Laters,

Gabs
Andromedawolfknight chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
You r right it is a little insane but hay we all hav those at times. 1st ch-Bloom would probly not end the letter with Love,Bloom on it. 2nd ch-interesting point of view coming from merta ,and not everyone forgot her. 3rd ch-thanks for the advice to everyone. I may not be much of a writer yet but i'm working on that.4th ch-By the way Musa's mom id dead and the guy's name u forgot it was Riven. just one more hint I to am giving quite a bit of reviewing, just so u don't think your the only one out there.
Swamp Rat's Chere chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
ah'm jus surprised ya remember Mirta... it took me three weeks ta find any reference ta her anywehre
rose2005 chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Hey, that was great please update!
nuteral chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
the guys name is Riven. i cant b-leve u dont like the show. i dont really like ur story but its not bad. srry but ppl hav opinions (i was gonna say the truth hurts but some ppl mite like it and so its really an opinion)
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
Good chapter. It's Riven that she likes. Anyway, you should check out the new season. It's good. Try to update soon. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Erin chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
aw, come on you have to write more. the first chap was great. please continue.(sad puppy dog face.)
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
COOL! You should write more stories cause these are REALLY cool!
Soon-to-be-Yami'sgirl chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
it's good but needs some detail.
Kagu-tsuchi-13 chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
If you want to write the perfect fic get your facts strait. The girls didn't get expelled. They got their powers cut in 1/2.
jadedxvalentine chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I like this fic, and the romance ain't too bad either. But I have a question- why is Bloom so sorry? I mean, that whole thing was totally Brandon/Sky and Diaspro's fault. I would be writing hate mail to him before I started feeling better.
syahirah chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
your fanfic isn't so i am a girl who doesn't even know how to write a i do want to write a perfic lucky,even though your fanfic is i still like don't you reply this note so we can get to know each other up the good work.
Musa's 1 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Good story, please continue to write.

P.S.- Never had a romance ethier.