Reviews for Time Enough
Zarkho chapter 21 . 7/6
Well let's see

You took two really interesting characters and made them into...well... average characters of an under average movie and that's the most lenient thing I could come up with it. OOC is fine with me but the characters you wrote had no resemblance to Harry and Ginny. You might as well have written something entirely new by just changing the names.
PrincesSerenity chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS. GINNY IS SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED TO HARRY. GINNY IS SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS NOT ENGAGED. WHAT WOULD DANIEL RADCLIFFE WOOULD SAY TO THIS?
DianaPotterWeasley chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
One of the best fits I've ever read... It was amazing, like I read in an older post " I felt everything", thanks for letting us enjoy your talent!
sasha starr chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Hi. Looking back through old stories that I have not read, I found Yours. I'm very glad that I did. I liked it a lot. Thank You.
MrsJeck chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
This is magnificent, it's really true love. I felt everyones's emotions. I cried with Ginny and Harry. I fell in love with them. You are really gifted. Write more!
MrsJeck chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
This is so touching, can't stop my own tears from falling. You are one gifted writer! Cheers!
Scabbers1957 chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
While I've never/and never will be a big Harry/Ginny fan...you did them justice in this tale...Kudos.

:))
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
nice
NoTagBacks chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
How can she not remember Bill? He was Head Boy.
xnikininja chapter 21 . 1/7/2012
this fic was amazing. you fit everything in so perfectly, and stuck to the characters! you really should write more big stories like this, and i'd love you forever and a day!
kingslayers chapter 21 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed this. I think dean was OoC but that it was necessary forthis story to work.. And your changungs of the deaths was important too, I believe.
mary venchart chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i love this i think it is well written and that you did a great job i wish i could write this good
Falcom Whole chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
My favourite chapter in the full fic. It's not that I'm a Harry/Ginny hater it's opposite of it.

But I really like your potrayal of Harry reaction. Most of the authors ould have stamped on Harry reaction when Ginny would have said "Harry stop, listen," and that's the thing I hate the most.

But your Harry didn't do that and that really touched me. You very beautifually took out Harry possesive, stubborn and suspicion streak, which one in thousands authors can do.

P.S. : Why aren't you writing any more H/G long fic? If you do, I will be the first to review.

Short on ideas. I can give you some, if you want.
Falcom Whole chapter 21 . 5/28/2010
The story is mind blowing, fantastic, fantabulous, amazing, breath taking and every single word of apprecuation a dictionary has.

You are one of the author's who had potrayed the canon-Harry with good plot.

Keep it up.
bob geart chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
This is well written you should think about becoming an author. It is a creative plot and it brings the characters to life