Reviews for Time Enough
mckertis chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Huh. The story of a slut.
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Well for a guy who acted like he was totally devastated and broken by Ginny, he sure recovered fast. What was it ...three, four days and he's out on a date and blushing and appreciating her good looks. At least Ginny waited four years before seeking comfort and that only b cause he was as good as dead and possibly never coming back. What a hypocrit.
andyjhorton chapter 21 . 8/27/2016
This story is a well thought out piece of fluff. Usually i do not read them, but this was the piece of fluff i needed to read this weekend. Thank you.
Zarkho chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
Well let's see

You took two really interesting characters and made them into...well... average characters of an under average movie and that's the most lenient thing I could come up with it. OOC is fine with me but the characters you wrote had no resemblance to Harry and Ginny. You might as well have written something entirely new by just changing the names.
PrincesSerenity chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS. GINNY IS SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED TO HARRY. GINNY IS SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS NOT ENGAGED. WHAT WOULD DANIEL RADCLIFFE WOOULD SAY TO THIS?
DianaPotterWeasley chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
One of the best fits I've ever read... It was amazing, like I read in an older post " I felt everything", thanks for letting us enjoy your talent!
sasha starr chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Hi. Looking back through old stories that I have not read, I found Yours. I'm very glad that I did. I liked it a lot. Thank You.
MrsJeck chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
This is magnificent, it's really true love. I felt everyones's emotions. I cried with Ginny and Harry. I fell in love with them. You are really gifted. Write more!
MrsJeck chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
This is so touching, can't stop my own tears from falling. You are one gifted writer! Cheers!
Scabbers1957 chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
While I've never/and never will be a big Harry/Ginny fan...you did them justice in this tale...Kudos.

:))
tanithlipsky chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
nice
NoTagBacks chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
How can she not remember Bill? He was Head Boy.
xnikininja chapter 21 . 1/7/2012
this fic was amazing. you fit everything in so perfectly, and stuck to the characters! you really should write more big stories like this, and i'd love you forever and a day!
kingslayers chapter 21 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed this. I think dean was OoC but that it was necessary forthis story to work.. And your changungs of the deaths was important too, I believe.
mary venchart chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i love this i think it is well written and that you did a great job i wish i could write this good