Reviews for Time Enough
DianaPotterWeasley chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
One of the best fits I've ever read... It was amazing, like I read in an older post " I felt everything", thanks for letting us enjoy your talent!
sasha starr chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Hi. Looking back through old stories that I have not read, I found Yours. I'm very glad that I did. I liked it a lot. Thank You.
MrsJeck chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
This is magnificent, it's really true love. I felt everyones's emotions. I cried with Ginny and Harry. I fell in love with them. You are really gifted. Write more!
MrsJeck chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
This is so touching, can't stop my own tears from falling. You are one gifted writer! Cheers!
Scabbers1957 chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
While I've never/and never will be a big Harry/Ginny fan...you did them justice in this tale...Kudos.

:))
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
nice
NoTagBacks chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
How can she not remember Bill? He was Head Boy.
xnikininja chapter 21 . 1/7/2012
this fic was amazing. you fit everything in so perfectly, and stuck to the characters! you really should write more big stories like this, and i'd love you forever and a day!
kingslayers chapter 21 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed this. I think dean was OoC but that it was necessary forthis story to work.. And your changungs of the deaths was important too, I believe.
mary venchart chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i love this i think it is well written and that you did a great job i wish i could write this good
Falcom Whole chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
My favourite chapter in the full fic. It's not that I'm a Harry/Ginny hater it's opposite of it.

But I really like your potrayal of Harry reaction. Most of the authors ould have stamped on Harry reaction when Ginny would have said "Harry stop, listen," and that's the thing I hate the most.

But your Harry didn't do that and that really touched me. You very beautifually took out Harry possesive, stubborn and suspicion streak, which one in thousands authors can do.

P.S. : Why aren't you writing any more H/G long fic? If you do, I will be the first to review.

Short on ideas. I can give you some, if you want.
Falcom Whole chapter 21 . 5/28/2010
The story is mind blowing, fantastic, fantabulous, amazing, breath taking and every single word of apprecuation a dictionary has.

You are one of the author's who had potrayed the canon-Harry with good plot.

Keep it up.
bob geart chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
This is well written you should think about becoming an author. It is a creative plot and it brings the characters to life
xxnarufanxx chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
wonderfull story!

i really enjoyed reading it
Little Black Bird chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
I read up to this chapter (chapter 9). It is not the type of story that I normally read, but the setup was intriguing. It was this chapter however, that broke it for me.

I have little sympathy for Ginny. Not because she became engaged to Dean. I see no problem with that. She and Harry were never married, there is no expectation that she wait for him, indeed, if Harry loved her, he would not want her to.

As I said this is the chapter that broke it for me, and I cannot continue to read. This, because all of the unbelievable characterizations presented.

Let me start with Remus Lupin. Overall there is not much problem with his character except for one blinding problem. Apparrently he got in an argument with Ginny when she became engaged to Dean. What makes it his business ! How can anyone short of a judgmental, controlling busybody tell an acquataince, not even family, that they can't love anyone else but must wait for someone in an indefinte coma?

Now Ron and Hermione: I'll leave aside that they let the situation continue so long. When Harry finds out about the situation and leaves for Grimmald place, they both come and try to explain that Ginny really does love Harry. How can they know that? What has Ginny done to show that her love for HHarry is honest? Besides that, what does it matter if Ginny loves Harry? She has shown that she treats the men loves loves caullosuly. Even if she did love Harry why would either one of his firends want Harry to put up with that.

Now let us look at thanother point. The fact noby cared to tell Harry what was going. Sure, at the begining it was proper that Ginny tell Harry what was going on. It was her engagement after all. But latter as kept it a secret, and continued to string both Harry and Dean along, she lost right to demand that everyone else keep her secret. The engagement was a matter of public record. It was not a secret. Everyone of Harry's firends who saw Ginny stringing hhim along had the responsibility to clue him in.

The last thing I will bring up, is the matter of Dean. In the chapters I have read, I have seen no problems with his relationshipo with Ginny. He seemed like a nice guy, who shared a mutual love with Ginny and treated her correctly. Yet, the weasleys seemed to treat him inappropraitely vindictive whenthey tossed him out of the burrow. I understand the need to diffuse the situation, but he was victim, and needed to be shown some compassion. That goes for Harry as well, I know that he was caught up in the moment, but I would hope that upon relfection he would recognize that Dean has been maltreated as well, unfortunately he still seems to harbor him ill will.