Reviews for Time Enough
man in the shadows of bla chapter 18 . 5/17/2005
this is by far the hardest story I have read on the net. It is very beautifully done but it brings up some hard emotions that I thought were long forgoten. you have done a great job on this story and you deserve praise for it. I am awaiting patiently for the next chapter.
kellsey chapter 18 . 5/16/2005
Hurry up and post another chapter, please! your killing me here!

-Kell
MysticHowler chapter 18 . 5/13/2005
This is by far the best Harry/Ginny story I have EVER read. Keep it up, I can't wait till your next chapter, and did I read somewhere that you were going to do a sequal?

MysticHowler
Kate557 chapter 18 . 4/24/2005
I am in awe. That was an amazingly DELICIOUS chapter. Brilliant, really. I commend you. The motorbike was an excellent touch as well.

But I'm still wondering when Dean is going to come back into the picture...
Nothlak chapter 18 . 4/22/2005
This is an amzing story. I have not been this emotional reading a story for a long time. Thank you and looking forward to your next chapter.
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 18 . 4/20/2005
yay finally! hurry back
mysticruby chapter 18 . 4/20/2005
That was yet another one for the GOOD SIDE i loved this chapater though it was sweet and done really good... :D

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... I truly enjoyed it and truly can't wait to see what happens next for Harry and Ginny :D
RocketChika chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
Wow! That was a beautiful chapter. I really love this story. I can't wait for the next one.
Ph03n1x chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
Yeah for a long chapter! Light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know if I like that...
Lyny Angell chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
Oh! Great chapter! Yay! So sweet. I read it on firelight, but I didn't have a chance to review unitl now! Sorry! Anyway, I totally love it! I thikn Lupin giving Harry Sirius' motorbike was perfect. I always wondered whether Hagrid gave it back to him or ont! Anyway, great chap and update soon! Sorry about you losing your chapter there! I read about it on your livejournal. That totally sux! Anyway, have to go to class. It sux, too!

Love from

Lyny Angell
Diamond Sylvan chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
Hey, i like this story, its so sad, but I dont know how much I like this Ginny...I man, she seems so...mean. she's totally betraying Harry and Dean, and personally-much as I am a Harry Ginny fan myself- I think she should be with Dean. I mean, he obviously cares for her, and he's been there for her, and he's oviously very supportive and kind, and Harry's a wreck, and he's obviously emotionally and mentally dammaged by what he's experienced...so all in all I think she just has to come out and tell him she's with Dean now. Ahh glad to get that off my chest. Anyway, good work!

Diamond
Deathzealot chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
This...is... amazing... I was hanging on everword of this story. While at first this was to break our dear Harry and Gin apart however as I read on I saw that was wrong. It is just plain lovely. I never usally read these of Fanfic however this is something I may never get out of head for a long while. I thank you for this amazing peice or art and I am eagerlly waiting for the next chapter...
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 18 . 4/16/2005
Whoa...that was a long chapter. But I think it was my favorite so far. So fluffy!
Mrs.KristinePotter chapter 18 . 4/15/2005
I WANT MORE! This fic is so awesome I dont even know how to discribe it. PLEASE Update soon!
G1985 chapter 18 . 4/15/2005
Hey

Great story i have to admit it is good i couldn't stop reading it you're doing a great job with it and portraying their emotions brilliantly that the reader feels what they're feeling.

Keep up with the story i want to know what happens nect.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »