Reviews for Time Enough
Cylo chapter 18 . 6/4/2005
Cute story.. I stopped reading it though because there was too much fluff. Heh.
I'm-a-FAIRIE chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
hey i love ur story please update soon!
Muse Dae chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! Update soon please. -Read all the chapters- PLEASE UPDATE SON!
valkyrie1689 chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
Please update soon!
luna luck chapter 18 . 5/20/2005
please update soon! I really like this story and have been patiently awaiting another chapter. Please keep up the good work!
man in the shadows of bla chapter 18 . 5/17/2005
this is by far the hardest story I have read on the net. It is very beautifully done but it brings up some hard emotions that I thought were long forgoten. you have done a great job on this story and you deserve praise for it. I am awaiting patiently for the next chapter.
kellsey chapter 18 . 5/16/2005
Hurry up and post another chapter, please! your killing me here!

-Kell
MysticHowler chapter 18 . 5/13/2005
This is by far the best Harry/Ginny story I have EVER read. Keep it up, I can't wait till your next chapter, and did I read somewhere that you were going to do a sequal?

MysticHowler
Kate557 chapter 18 . 4/24/2005
I am in awe. That was an amazingly DELICIOUS chapter. Brilliant, really. I commend you. The motorbike was an excellent touch as well.

But I'm still wondering when Dean is going to come back into the picture...
Nothlak chapter 18 . 4/22/2005
This is an amzing story. I have not been this emotional reading a story for a long time. Thank you and looking forward to your next chapter.
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 18 . 4/20/2005
yay finally! hurry back
mysticruby chapter 18 . 4/20/2005
That was yet another one for the GOOD SIDE i loved this chapater though it was sweet and done really good... :D

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... I truly enjoyed it and truly can't wait to see what happens next for Harry and Ginny :D
RocketChika chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
Wow! That was a beautiful chapter. I really love this story. I can't wait for the next one.
Ph03n1x chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
Yeah for a long chapter! Light at the end of the tunnel? I don't know if I like that...
Lyny Angell chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
Oh! Great chapter! Yay! So sweet. I read it on firelight, but I didn't have a chance to review unitl now! Sorry! Anyway, I totally love it! I thikn Lupin giving Harry Sirius' motorbike was perfect. I always wondered whether Hagrid gave it back to him or ont! Anyway, great chap and update soon! Sorry about you losing your chapter there! I read about it on your livejournal. That totally sux! Anyway, have to go to class. It sux, too!

Love from