Reviews for Time Enough
mary venchart chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
i love this i think it is well written and that you did a great job i wish i could write this good
Falcom Whole chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
My favourite chapter in the full fic. It's not that I'm a Harry/Ginny hater it's opposite of it.

But I really like your potrayal of Harry reaction. Most of the authors ould have stamped on Harry reaction when Ginny would have said "Harry stop, listen," and that's the thing I hate the most.

But your Harry didn't do that and that really touched me. You very beautifually took out Harry possesive, stubborn and suspicion streak, which one in thousands authors can do.

P.S. : Why aren't you writing any more H/G long fic? If you do, I will be the first to review.

Short on ideas. I can give you some, if you want.
Falcom Whole chapter 21 . 5/28/2010
The story is mind blowing, fantastic, fantabulous, amazing, breath taking and every single word of apprecuation a dictionary has.

You are one of the author's who had potrayed the canon-Harry with good plot.

Keep it up.
bob geart chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
This is well written you should think about becoming an author. It is a creative plot and it brings the characters to life
xxnarufanxx chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
wonderfull story!

i really enjoyed reading it
Little Black Bird chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
I read up to this chapter (chapter 9). It is not the type of story that I normally read, but the setup was intriguing. It was this chapter however, that broke it for me.

I have little sympathy for Ginny. Not because she became engaged to Dean. I see no problem with that. She and Harry were never married, there is no expectation that she wait for him, indeed, if Harry loved her, he would not want her to.

As I said this is the chapter that broke it for me, and I cannot continue to read. This, because all of the unbelievable characterizations presented.

Let me start with Remus Lupin. Overall there is not much problem with his character except for one blinding problem. Apparrently he got in an argument with Ginny when she became engaged to Dean. What makes it his business ! How can anyone short of a judgmental, controlling busybody tell an acquataince, not even family, that they can't love anyone else but must wait for someone in an indefinte coma?

Now Ron and Hermione: I'll leave aside that they let the situation continue so long. When Harry finds out about the situation and leaves for Grimmald place, they both come and try to explain that Ginny really does love Harry. How can they know that? What has Ginny done to show that her love for HHarry is honest? Besides that, what does it matter if Ginny loves Harry? She has shown that she treats the men loves loves caullosuly. Even if she did love Harry why would either one of his firends want Harry to put up with that.

Now let us look at thanother point. The fact noby cared to tell Harry what was going. Sure, at the begining it was proper that Ginny tell Harry what was going on. It was her engagement after all. But latter as kept it a secret, and continued to string both Harry and Dean along, she lost right to demand that everyone else keep her secret. The engagement was a matter of public record. It was not a secret. Everyone of Harry's firends who saw Ginny stringing hhim along had the responsibility to clue him in.

The last thing I will bring up, is the matter of Dean. In the chapters I have read, I have seen no problems with his relationshipo with Ginny. He seemed like a nice guy, who shared a mutual love with Ginny and treated her correctly. Yet, the weasleys seemed to treat him inappropraitely vindictive whenthey tossed him out of the burrow. I understand the need to diffuse the situation, but he was victim, and needed to be shown some compassion. That goes for Harry as well, I know that he was caught up in the moment, but I would hope that upon relfection he would recognize that Dean has been maltreated as well, unfortunately he still seems to harbor him ill will.
bunny banii chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
...Okay...Nao I yell at Ginny.

YOU'RE TERRIBLE!

*squeak*

TELL HIM!

I-I can't...

YES YOU CAN! CHOOSE! DEAN OR HARRY?

I...Don't know...

CHOOSE RIGHT NOW

Harry...

Good. Now go murder Dean for me. :)
bunny banii chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Can you please...

Kill Dean?

Never mind.

I'll do it -_-

DEAN!

What?

Come here.

*walks over to Mindy* Well?

*grabs wand* REDUCTO! *blows Dean's head to smitherenes*

D
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
This was an amazing story! I have to say, I'm horribly surprised that Dean would do such things. I love the story! Maybe a sequel at some point?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
Awesome story. I loved every word of the story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Did not want to quite read but I had to tell you Damn Good Story.
wizmage chapter 18 . 6/9/2009
Great story, i really should have added this to my favorites a long time ago.
tobystephensfan chapter 21 . 12/28/2008
I absoloutley LOVED this story! I've spent a day and a half reading it and i find it so lovely, emotional and just breathtaking. I am sad to have only just discovered it when i could have read it ages ago. I really hope you write another story like this very soon. I am saving this story to my computer it is just fantastic! Thank you so much for writing it. I am a writer myself and understand just how time consuming it is. So thank you!

Hannah