Reviews for Time Enough
FeistyAphrodite chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Wow! What a great story! I hardly ever am moved enough by a sory to actually submit a review, but this one is by far one of the best I have read it a long time. I'm looking forward to constant updates!
Neni Potter chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
oh poor gin...

but hey Harry needs her and he is so sweet cute and noble. I know that Dean is great but i think that he is going to understand right?
BJH chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
This is turning into a very interesting story. You've almost got me feeling sympathy for Ginny.

How will it end. In this chapter it seems she is planning on staying with Dean and is only trying to suport Harry by lying to him. Last Chapter I thought she would leave Dean now that Harry is back. Which will it be, or will it be neither?

BJH
CountingSheep123 chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
This is really good. I like this. It's the first time i have read a Harry/Ginny somewhat. Update soon!
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
*chanting* DUMP DEAN, DUMP DEAN, DUMP DEAN! Hehe...that's orful(my word for "awful"; MY WORD! LOLz). Update soon!
CitizenInsane chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Ah yes, sorry, forgot to say how well written and enjoyable this story is.

Still, Die Ginny!
CitizenInsane chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Not too difficult to work out something of the sort was going on.

Personally it seems obvious that Ginny doesn't deserve Harry or Dean and both should dump her immediately for cheating on them. It's not even particularly acceptable for Ginny to become engaged to someone else while her boyfriend's in a coma but to then pretend that she's still going out with him when he recovers is unforgivable.

'“Mum, Ron, Hermione, it’s um, good of you to come back this afternoon.
dementorchic chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Yeah yeah yeah, poor Dean, yada, yada yada. But she better pick Harry! It's just so-right. Update again soon, I really enjoy this story so far, nice job!
Vitreum chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Wow, great chapter. Of course, she HAS to choose Harry. I will be very put out if she doesn't.
Crazyinulover chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
this is tricky, i like it please update soon
Dk Lili chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Aww I imagined this would happen but Dean never crossed my mind! ANywayz GREAt story so far...update soon!
gatoriris chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Yes! That was yet another amazing chapter! I had a feeling something of the sort was behind Ginny's mysterious behavior, and I liked how you introduced the Dean issue without directly saying so. I'm really excited to read the next chapter, so update soon!
supergirl036996 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
hey gr8 story and i like lenth that u wrote anywayz what is that secret? does she have a child? is she going out w/ some1? theyll get 2gether right? hurry up and update asap plz
brittbrat123 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
i really really like your story, sad but happy, i have a feeling Ginny has a deep dark secret that i won't say in order to not spoil other ppls thoughts..hope that makes sense, i really hope you keep up w/ this story i'm anxious to find out where it's going..plz update soon *BRITT*
Crazyinulover chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
... is ginny seeing some1 else? update soon!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »