Reviews for Time Enough
CitizenInsane chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Ah yes, sorry, forgot to say how well written and enjoyable this story is.

Still, Die Ginny!
CitizenInsane chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Not too difficult to work out something of the sort was going on.

Personally it seems obvious that Ginny doesn't deserve Harry or Dean and both should dump her immediately for cheating on them. It's not even particularly acceptable for Ginny to become engaged to someone else while her boyfriend's in a coma but to then pretend that she's still going out with him when he recovers is unforgivable.

'“Mum, Ron, Hermione, it’s um, good of you to come back this afternoon.
dementorchic chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Yeah yeah yeah, poor Dean, yada, yada yada. But she better pick Harry! It's just so-right. Update again soon, I really enjoy this story so far, nice job!
Vitreum chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Wow, great chapter. Of course, she HAS to choose Harry. I will be very put out if she doesn't.
Crazyinulover chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
this is tricky, i like it please update soon
Dk Lili chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Aww I imagined this would happen but Dean never crossed my mind! ANywayz GREAt story so far...update soon!
gatoriris chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Yes! That was yet another amazing chapter! I had a feeling something of the sort was behind Ginny's mysterious behavior, and I liked how you introduced the Dean issue without directly saying so. I'm really excited to read the next chapter, so update soon!
supergirl036996 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
hey gr8 story and i like lenth that u wrote anywayz what is that secret? does she have a child? is she going out w/ some1? theyll get 2gether right? hurry up and update asap plz
brittbrat123 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
i really really like your story, sad but happy, i have a feeling Ginny has a deep dark secret that i won't say in order to not spoil other ppls thoughts..hope that makes sense, i really hope you keep up w/ this story i'm anxious to find out where it's going..plz update soon *BRITT*
Crazyinulover chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
... is ginny seeing some1 else? update soon!
miSzjaYj0ckSz chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
A cRaZy FiSh NaMeD kArU chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
oh my ghod that is soo good, what is ginny hiding? i hope there isnt another man becasue that would just be wrong, maybe a kid or well please up date soon assp cant wait
Vitreum chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Holy mutha! You have an incredibly suspenseful style. Most people give in too soon or plant lame foreshadowing devices, but you really held in there and held out, in both chapters. Well done. I am definitely chewing my fingernails wondering what's going to happen next. Is Ginny seeing/married to someone else (althought that would be strange for whoever it is to have their girlfriend hanging out with her ex everyday in the hospital), or do they have a child together or something? Can't wait for the next installment.
Neni Potter chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
she isn't married, right?

poor harry he doesn't deserved
Neni Potter chapter 1 . 11/8/2004