Reviews for Time Enough
ohnuu chapter 14 . 8/9/2007
Hmm...what to say...

This story is fair enough. A rather sobby and cliche plot, your use of language is mediocre, and tempo is a bit sluggish.

However, you have an absolutely masterful use of characterisation. Feelings towards characters are manipulated fabulously, as the reader at first pities Harry. Perhaps it's just me, but pity became loathing as the cause of Voldemort's devise was subject to his friends' schemes, and he suddenly seemed very weak. You also created an interesting OC in the form of Olivia.

Sad to say, due to my impatience, I didn't bring myself to read the remaining chapters. Different readers have different tastes and as much as I admire you ability to toy with you characters, I am not really interested in the story.
Rashel Quinn chapter 21 . 8/8/2007
omg .. the story was jus amazin ... i luved every bit of it ... jus fantastic ... :]
Rashel Quinn chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
awesome.. :]
Ginny-Potter-132 chapter 21 . 2/20/2007
... Awesome story.. i loved it... can u write a sequal.. please... i would like to see if and when Harry & Ginny will have kids. and about Bill & Fleurs kid... girl/boy... well cya

Toghal chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
i ahve a feeling htis is going to get ugly
m-girls chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
awesome story
margy1 chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
pretty good i kinda liked harry with the other girl i read the end of the chapter with playing haha...
someone chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Hey, Im not done reading this story yet by far, but i wanted to say really quick that fraternal twins means ones a boy and ones a girl. Just to letcha know. im guna finish reading now, the storys really really good so far.
ForgetFairyTales chapter 16 . 7/3/2006
ok this story was so good that i had to read it all over again! can u believe it?

Awesome awesome job you are a fantastic writer you should start a new story!
meme2 chapter 21 . 7/2/2006
That was a wonderful story. The best i have read and I have read alot. You have a talent. Keep it up.
Tris-WannaBe chapter 21 . 6/27/2006
wow. Great story- I love it!
KatMarie chapter 21 . 6/22/2006
Oh I loved this story, it was so sweet! I love your penname too, are you as big of a Gone with the Wind person as I am?
smurff chapter 21 . 3/8/2006
AW! I'm so in love with this fic. I usually don't like H/G but my god! This one totally put me on them forever! Congratulations
RidDles girl chapter 16 . 2/25/2006
Amazing fic
Sheryvia chapter 14 . 2/14/2006
Oh my goodness, this fic is beyond good.

It's made me cry like 7 times already *blush*