Reviews for Time Enough
toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Awesome chapter! It was so emotional, and I was not surprised to find tears in my eyes.

Strawberry xx
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Wow, this is an amazing beginning. The suspense - everything! :D

I love it! ]

Strawberry xx
riegert8 chapter 21 . 5/11/2008
I admit that I love this story and Hate at the same time, I admit that I did realize that this story was complete. For me the last chapter I seen was chapter 19 Comeuppance and that was a long time ago, I was rereading old story's and seen that there new chapter since the last time I read it. At the time I read the story I did not like to review story's, but now I like to review good story's. I felt that Ginny was lucky in this story's, for the reason that she got a second chance with Harry. I could understand Ginny reason's and how some things were out of her control, what worse is what Dean did behind her back to try to get her for him self. Even if it was not all Ginny's fault she did cause Harry so much pain and sometimes it hard to overcome, It nice that Harry & Ginny end up together.
jh099 chapter 21 . 11/23/2007
Hah, this is really cute. I've read several stories where Harry went into a coma or something, but I like this one the most.
ohnuu chapter 14 . 8/9/2007
Hmm...what to say...

This story is fair enough. A rather sobby and cliche plot, your use of language is mediocre, and tempo is a bit sluggish.

However, you have an absolutely masterful use of characterisation. Feelings towards characters are manipulated fabulously, as the reader at first pities Harry. Perhaps it's just me, but pity became loathing as the cause of Voldemort's devise was subject to his friends' schemes, and he suddenly seemed very weak. You also created an interesting OC in the form of Olivia.

Sad to say, due to my impatience, I didn't bring myself to read the remaining chapters. Different readers have different tastes and as much as I admire you ability to toy with you characters, I am not really interested in the story.
Rashel Quinn chapter 21 . 8/8/2007
omg .. the story was jus amazin ... i luved every bit of it ... jus fantastic ... :]
Rashel Quinn chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
awesome.. :]
Ginny-Potter-132 chapter 21 . 2/20/2007
... Awesome story.. i loved it... can u write a sequal.. please... i would like to see if and when Harry & Ginny will have kids. and about Bill & Fleurs kid... girl/boy... well cya

from:

~Alana~
Toghal chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
i ahve a feeling htis is going to get ugly
m-girls chapter 21 . 9/23/2006
awesome story
margy1 chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
pretty good i kinda liked harry with the other girl though...lol i read the end of the chapter with playing haha...
someone chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Hey, Im not done reading this story yet by far, but i wanted to say really quick that fraternal twins means ones a boy and ones a girl. Just to letcha know. im guna finish reading now, the storys really really good so far.
ForgetFairyTales chapter 16 . 7/3/2006
ok this story was so good that i had to read it all over again! can u believe it?

Awesome awesome job you are a fantastic writer you should start a new story!
meme2 chapter 21 . 7/2/2006
That was a wonderful story. The best i have read and I have read alot. You have a talent. Keep it up.
Tris-WannaBe chapter 21 . 6/27/2006
wow. Great story- I love it!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »