Reviews for Jigglypuff
withbothhands chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
LOVE! i was giggling constantly. and the little bit of french at the end nearly killed me.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love the story and the humor :)
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Amazingly fucked up, dear. ;D Love all of the jokes and other funny, funny bits. (No, not *those* funny bits (execpt when it is)) And sadly enough, I can totally see this happening. Well, mayhaps not in cannon. But subversion of cannon is one of my hobbies, so what for, old bean! (Gods, I need to get a life. But no one can tell me where to buy one, and the ones on the interweb are so expensive!)

So, in conclusion, I loved it and can't wait to read more of your stuff, w00t.
taste of fire chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
*laughes* this is just to good! You took a serious subject and turned it into something funny. Great writing skills!
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
ur right it technically isn't incest if Rishid goes out with Isis. I like this story...funny and somewhat serious
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
At some point, I'm going to need to breathe again ~. But...after the laughing. My ribs shall be sore, and I shall be happy.

(Yeah, that's one way of saying "This is a f*cking hilarious fic!", ne?)
Misura chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Tu es un petit peu [insert french word for strange], mais le lire de cette histoire etait un plaisir. (Yes, I don't know french. Sorry.) Or, to rephrase it in english: a bit strange and random, perhaps, but quite funny too. Very funny, in fact. I especially loved the beginning and the ending of the fic, since I couldn't find the middle. - Aw, never mind. Let's just stick to: had a good time reading this. Parce-que c'est vrai.
Rishai Bakura chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Finnaly! Somebody else has also realized that the Ishtar Family are Inbred!

I like this alot.

I just hope that picky authors don't make you take this off like they did when I tried and Isis/Malik fic.

Good luck!
Killian chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Very random and odd, but I tend to like odd and random things... I'm so glad that Ryoh eventally grew a personality!