Reviews for Endurance
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Love this story. I hope they will stay together
Jaxa chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awesome
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Very intense, and wonderfully in-character, thank you!
Inquisitive dreamer chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
More delicious voyager fun, I am addicted to your writing, its simply wonderful and enchanting.
SusanC chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A beautiful story, even with all the pain. I'm glad you let them acknowledge their feelings for each other, even if they can't act on them. It gives them both some measure of comfort.
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It was a sweet story, and sounds like both Janeway and Chakotay.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Wonderful! That was absolutly brillient. This is the first J/C story i've read that's not post-endgame, but i still think could really happen. Thanx for writing it:)
Raven Sage chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Awww, ... sequel?
Leann chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
This is a great j/c story! One of the best I have ever read. )
Spiletta42 chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Excellent. One of the best J/C's I've read.
Snow Angel2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
that was soooooooooooo good! I loved it! You really captured the characters, and the plot was great! You are very talented.
Christine chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
FINALLY, a story that is in character and also J/C. I absolutely LOVED IT! My first words after finishing it were "now THAT is the way their relationship REALLY is. Very well written, and thoroughly enjoyable.
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Oh, Eydie! That was absolutely lovely! Very in character, all of them. And the ending... well that was perfect! Completely believable, yet undeniably J/C. I LOVED it! Bravo. That was excellent.
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
oh my gosh, that was BEYOND amazing! it was so wonderful! janeway and chakotay were absolutely in character, and I loved the plot. very well-written. just an excellent story overall. please write more!
StarKitty chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
Nice story. You've got the characterizations down really well :) Keep writing!