Reviews for That's It
RainbowSmiles323 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Honestly, this was one of the best suicidal fictions that I've read. And I've read a lot. Just how you wrote this made it seem so believable and so haunting. Amazing work, keep it up. .
TheOfficalGleek chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this is probaly one of the best Ellie entered fanfics u have ever read it really is amazing!
SquirtGunAttacker chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I realy loved it.

:D
heycarly chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Have to admit, I did cry.

Wonderful story.
savetoniqht chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is phenomenal. The writing is amazing. Great job.
emptyvessels chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
SELLIE!
a chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
interesting
StorytellerD chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Dark, emotional and well-written. Great job!
Lillei chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I can barely write for the tears pouring down my cheeks. This was beautiful and emotional. I loved it.
NdAngel18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I liked it, it didnt disturbed me. Probably cuz i can relate to her a lot. Newayz... ending was very very good. You did a great job on this!
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
i liked this a lot. it was written beautifully you really captured the feelings and charectors. Great job!
WitchHunterAmon chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
ah, very good. a couple parts where it's just basic review and i get bored. most of us have seen the show so you really don't need to tell us the whole my-mom-is-a-drunk and other foundation type stuff. other than that really good. WHEE angst is fun.
Maibe Josie chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
beautiful and well thought out. you ended it nicely I might add. And don't worry about distrubing anyone, sometimes our best works come from our darkest times
Dark Spell chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Morbid, yet wonderful. What started out as something small came to a tragic and shocking end. I applaud. Keep of the great work.
vanishingact chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
hmph... idiots... should have broke down the door immediately... ::runs around playfully with a sledgehammer:: whe! _ ::hits people with it:: i especially liked your last two lines (last four sentences). ::nodnod:: yep. good job.