Reviews for Anything Would Be Fine
PromQween chapter 23 . 2/14
This story is just beautiful ‿
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Omg. Sure their moments are romantic and cute, but I'm not into religion and I don't believe in god. Though I have my own way of showing my belief, I just can't stand religious people. And I'm not saying that to be mean or anything, I'm just being honest in the best way I know how. At the beginning of the story I didn't think that Inuyasha was going to be religious...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
OMG Kagome's being so stupid right now. He wants to help her, and in her fear she declines. She decides to live in the streets rather then accept his offer to stay at his grandmother's house until she has the baby. This type of behavior pisses me off. In a way I can totally understand her fear, he's a stranger and she doesn't know him at all. But she is over-reacting.
X.summergrey.X chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
i'm so glad that everything ended on good notes.
Believe in Bowties chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
i don't think a christian inuyasha is very inuyasha
PriestessTeeTee chapter 23 . 11/10/2010
Loved The story! Made me cry a little )
SleeplessInsanity chapter 22 . 9/7/2010
that was a lovely story to read.

even tho i myself am pagan,

it was nice to read of such faith

and your story was grand.

you did such a wonderful job.

i love happy endings .~
yinyangsangel chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
stinks that I can't see any of the pics (she no longer has them up)

anyhoo I think its a lovely piece XD

good job!
Honavi chapter 22 . 5/16/2008
cool story. i was reading it and i was like wow a christian inuyasha. a strict one at that. he reminded me of how strict of a christian my grandparents are (especially my grandpa). well good change in pace and yay there was no kikyo. but *pouts* there wasn't any miroku or much sango. lol well hope i can find more ff like these cause i'm getting tired of some of the cussing in some of the stories i read!

TTFN TaTa For Now
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I still like the concept and her reactions are natural for what I'm assuming she's gone through, but I would suggest revision. There are typos and spelling errors that you can easily fix.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hmm. Inu seems a but OOC, but I like this idea. It's interesting.
Jessica chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
I'm really pretty hip on this story. Good job, yeah? I am led to wonder, however, if you got the idea from the movie Where the Heart Is. It's a good movie and it reminds me of your fic thus far.
xXLovexMeXx chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
OMG i live in Illinois! wot! Finally! lol u never see stories about Illinois cuz like no one lives there or knows about it or junk lol. And everyone thinks Chicago's the capitol! Well no its not! its Springfield!
Kiki chapter 11 . 10/20/2007
WOW nice story, great detail and everything. Nice work. _
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great story I really enjoyed it.