Reviews for Anything Would Be Fine
X.summergrey.X chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
i'm so glad that everything ended on good notes.
Believe in Bowties chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
i don't think a christian inuyasha is very inuyasha
PriestessTeeTee chapter 23 . 11/10/2010
Loved The story! Made me cry a little )
SleeplessInsanity chapter 22 . 9/7/2010
that was a lovely story to read.

even tho i myself am pagan,

it was nice to read of such faith

and your story was grand.

you did such a wonderful job.

i love happy endings .
yinyangsangel chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
stinks that I can't see any of the pics (she no longer has them up)

anyhoo I think its a lovely piece XD

good job!
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 22 . 5/16/2008
cool story. i was reading it and i was like wow a christian inuyasha. a strict one at that. he reminded me of how strict of a christian my grandparents are (especially my grandpa). well good change in pace and yay there was no kikyo. but *pouts* there wasn't any miroku or much sango. lol well hope i can find more ff like these cause i'm getting tired of some of the cussing in some of the stories i read!

TTFN TaTa For Now
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I still like the concept and her reactions are natural for what I'm assuming she's gone through, but I would suggest revision. There are typos and spelling errors that you can easily fix.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hmm. Inu seems a but OOC, but I like this idea. It's interesting.
Jessica chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
I'm really pretty hip on this story. Good job, yeah? I am led to wonder, however, if you got the idea from the movie Where the Heart Is. It's a good movie and it reminds me of your fic thus far.
xXLovexMeXx chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
OMG i live in Illinois! wot! Finally! lol u never see stories about Illinois cuz like no one lives there or knows about it or junk lol. And everyone thinks Chicago's the capitol! Well no its not! its Springfield!
Kiki chapter 11 . 10/20/2007
WOW nice story, great detail and everything. Nice work. _
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Great story I really enjoyed it.
Julianne chapter 24 . 6/2/2007
it is really quaint that i shoukd come upon your fanfic at this moment in my life... i have stopped reading Inuyasha fanfics a while ago and have just re-started with your own... anyways i have a couple of friends that are themselves firm believers in god and they belong to a youth church. we went yesterday to see the concert of the australian group called United (it was great) and ive myself been wondering if i should join them... anyways your fanfic has answered some of my questions and it was really well written by the way as a writer myself i like reading well-written stuff. anyways i dont think the fic was there by coincidence... good luck with future fics... thank you
shassie chapter 13 . 4/26/2007
me and my friend excepted crist last night well me for a second time but I feel so much better I hope kags does to
shassie chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
now inu did it he pissed of kagz like i always say "hell not nose4 like a womens rath" I pitty him so much