Reviews for Journey of Illumination
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This is great . I like how akari is finally getting closer to shindou and that she is more the main character in this story
A midsummer night's dream chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
oh man, this would have been interesting...
rmiller92 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
This is so good. Why aren't you updating? Akari doesn't get much enough attention so it's really nice to find a fic where she's the centre of attention and that the fic is actually well written with long chapters. Please update soon. I hope that Akari and Hikaru get closer again sometime in the future. I happen to like Akari/Hikaru interaction.
twilightHaru86 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
I hope Akari finds a good teacher soon.

please update soon.
twilightHaru86 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I'm glad that you made a fanfic about Akari. She deserves more love, even if she is a minor character.

Also, I'm glad you added some MitanixAkari moments. I think they're pretty cute together _
Chibi Dragon chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
First of all I would like to say that I relise that you havnt updated this in about 2 years, and that the chances of you reading this are probably slim... but I really think that you should continue! It is an interesting, and well writen piece. _;; I'm not even that much of a fan of Akari, but I can easily read this. I love the way to portray the characters too.

Yokudekimashita!

よく出来ました!

Anyhoo I feel as if continueing this is something that you should consider.
Moofie Lou chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
please update soon! this is so cool!
Mirrali chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
I like your story very much. There are so little good stories about Akari on FF. So please, update!

It has been so long since last chapter :(

I'm waiting for a new chappy.

Many thanks in advance for your future wonderful masterpieces.

Sincerely,

Mirra.
AijinMegami too lazy to sign chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
This is very interesting, Hikaru was a bit mean to Akari in the manga...hehe...anyways this is very interesting and well written, i hope you update soon!
Aemkea chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Wow, good story! Continue soon! -
JC chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
what a wonderful story. its great to see akari stories. disappointed though that it isnt akari/hika, but oh well. its still a great story. please update soon.
augustinehui chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
oo this is a good story cant wait till the next one comes out XD
Rayearthann chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
This is a really good story, you got me hooked to every word you write. I really hoped you are going to continue this story. For I see that you hadn't been updating lately.

Pls update soon.
Feely chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Hi! I love your fic! It's Akari's Fic

Akari need a teacher ... maybe you can make Touya to teach her, or maybe his father Touya Meijin.

Make her ability to play go increased step by step so she finally could compete with Hikaru and Akira. If you think that possible.

But Hikaru could compete with Akira in just two years. That's because he had a good teacher (Sai, so if Akari has a good teacher that as good as Sai, she will make it.
sylvia chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
I really like where this is going. Initially I wasn't too thrilled about who the story was about, but you gave Akari the right blend of strength, shyness, and intelligence that was in the canon. Akari is a difficult character to write, if only because she was an underused character and because she grows in strength thoughout the manga. I hope that you complete this story, because it has so much potential. I would like to offer myself as a beta. Ta.