Reviews for A Will To Love
Karura Hime chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This is so good!

Nice fic
metalmilitiamoo chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Hey! I updated my Love May Never Last Forever story, just in case you wanted to know. See ya later!
sky chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
hi!nice to meet you!im glad you finally updated!im so happy(dances around)its been a long time, im not mad dont worry i was just hehe waiting but thank you for updating i hope during youre free time you can update again, well got to go

(got to say i love you're fics are so cool!)

god bless and take care
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
] UPDATE! It wasn't too OOC...but Itachi just seemed a little too sentimental. Oh well..maybe it's just me.
phantasy08 chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
cute story! update soon pls! I'm dying to read more!
Jyo-Chan chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
o! please update soon! i never thought i'd fall for the itachi and sakura pairing but its so good! tee hee
Aysiel chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
great story! plz continue! update soon!
Shuki chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
This is great so far! Please continue it soon!
Bekkablair chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
go you, this is good! please continue ASAP

also, good job on those exams! High B's are always acceptable in MY book _-
Fishey chapter 3 . 4/10/2005

Sorry I didn't review earlier, I didn't know you updated until now. Great story! I hope you update soon. Congratulations on your finals. High B...not bad.

Smell ya later!
kakashisgirl chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
I really like this story, I'm not very good at reviewing though, but I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying this. I hope you update soon!
windowlight chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
so hungry... must, must... *drools* ...must satisfy hunger... hunger for... more ita/saku fanfics... *licks upper lip* ... must hunt down... crimson girl... *eyes turn red* ...must have more!

_ hehe. nice story! pls update soon! im begging ya! or else i'll eat you! hehe
viviannnnn chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
] Good chapter.
kakashisgirl chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
I love this story! Are you going to update?
gurlfriend chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
Hey! I want to be thanked! i'm your bff! anyway, i think you should continue this and finish it. it's lame without it. i think it's really good, though it's really too mushy and the guy is too much of an a-hole for the girl to fall for.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »