Reviews for Blossom of Hope
camylecleveland chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Loved it
queenstormborn chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
That was amazing! Made me cry! Make more..!
Zeldaherogang chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh my god. that was the best fanfiction ever! it even made me cry! :;) i hope to read more of your fanfictions! keep up the good work!
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Haha, I also don't think highly of going at it like weasels before marriage xD. But what made me crack up was the fact that they were 'weaseling' (XD) out in the open snow, I mean, isn't that a bit chilly even though *ahem* they're sharing body heat? But nevertheless, the fic is beautiful!
Effervescent Love chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nice story. :) Cheezily cute.
LeilaEditer chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Ahaha going at it like weasels:) loved it, fantastic piece of writing!

-Leila
Unknown chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I actually laughed near the end. That experience must've been fun for Zelda, for Link to kiss her throat.
zeldalink531 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OMG, I absolutely loved this!

*tear* It was so sweet! I think I might cry...

I will continue to read your writings, I keep finding ones I love and thus keep saying to myself, "There must be more like this."

If only more people wrote like you. :D (Of course then I might never leave my computer.)
linkluver3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This.

Was.

Amazing.

The ONLY reason this is not instantly on my favorites list is because I also do not approve of "going at it like weasels" before marriage, I'm actually quite passionate in my belief about that, so if you'd understand.

REALLY awesome idea and you inspire me to finish my own, impossibly lame story! Thanks for that.

Keep up the awesome writing!
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
D'awwww. So cute! :)
ghostshore chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh God! That was amazing! Abouslutely stunning! This is just beautiful. No words come to mind!

~Del
BerberMantis chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
that made me cry...

Very well done
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I loved it :) This is just gorgeous! It was genius too. Please write more Zelink, I can't get enough

Zelink forever :3
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I think the symbolism was done fairly decently... maybe the actual flower itself, the rose, is a bit cliche in itself, but the way you portrayed it work well in this story. Symbolism is hard to do. ;)
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 12/29/2010