Reviews for Nightmare
southparklover12 chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
YOU CANT JUST KILL EVERYBODY WHAT THE "H" MAN COME ON
Lilzenium chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
It's really good.. But feel so sorry for Wendy and Kyle and Butters..

And just wondering, but will there be and Kenny/Kyle moments? (Theys are my favourite pairing)
Red Aviary chapter 12 . 4/4/2006
well, the ending is probably beetter than the first one, but it was kinda lacking. i'd give it an 8/10 altogether man, nice job.
Red Aviary chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
how'd stan foresee the massacre anyway? ur not that good at explaining it...
Red Aviary chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
...awesome. just awesome, so far.
Red Aviary chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
oh, yeah, *great* explanation to Kenny's ressurection, simply perfect...anyway, sorta interesting so far.
Butters the killer chapter 8 . 10/16/2005
Wait...how did Stan know that something bad was going to happen?
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
Awesome story dude, i love it. I just don't like the Kyle/Stan thing, and the fact that Kenny, Kyle and Wendy were the only survivors. There should be someone who survived that wasn't found.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
Crow T R0bot chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
I've only skimmed through random chapters of this story, so this won't be an actual review, just a question. Is this story pro-Stan/Wendy? As a HUGE Stan/Wendy fan, Wendy's desperately sexed up behavior worries me, could you confirm this in advance so I won't read it and get miffed. I know they say "Don't like it, don't read it." But since this actually seemed really interesting, I just want to know if you could at least make Stan make Wendy see the error of her ways and they can move on and continue being a normal couple...

If this is the case, I'll be eager to read this story and give it some rightful praise...
brad chapter 10 . 4/15/2005
yay! you already know this, but i'm going to see breaking benjamin tomorrow! Love you!

-brad
Sparkus chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
Sorry, it's been a while and it's a late review but better than nothing right? Well anyway chapter 9 was sweet and I'm hoping you update soon.
Rob chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
Tyler tol,d me this was good but not this good keep it up
Tyler chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
this story is so freakin sweet write alot more chapters i just cant get enough of it
Fermata chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
Omg. Intense killing spree. I wonder who he's gonna do next.